Main Menu

SIlver 572 with red guts.

Started by cordodge, May 15, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cordodge

Quote from: Convertcuda on January 24, 2019, 05:55:58 PM
Thanks. My 21.5 cable is too long. Looking for a shorter cable now.

Ken

I'm sure there would be list of cables with the lengths somewhere on here, maybe search it.

cordodge

Found some info Tim from FHO sent me, Makes great power with a small solid cam I thought? I have a short video of it running on the dyno but have no idea how to get it to post lol

Bruce

usraptor

That my friend is definitely a thing of beauty!   :clapping: :twothumbsup: :banana: :wowzers:

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cordodge

Thanks guys, Glad I brought it to FHO for sure.

RUNCHARGER

Great power with that tiny cam. I also had a small cam like that in my 472 and it was awesome on the street or the track.
Sheldon

303 Mopar

cordodge

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 17, 2019, 08:21:00 AM
Great power with that tiny cam. I also had a small cam like that in my 472 and it was awesome on the street or the track.

For sure, Tim said it was a very small solid that would be very easy on the valve train. Very well mannered on the street but still sounds and runs great. 

Dakota

Convertcuda

Chryco Psycho

cordodge

Hey guy's, Sorry I haven't been around for quite awhile. Work has been absolutely crazy since last July with no plan on dying down. I see a lot of car shows have been canceled due to all the craziness going on. Challenger wise I had my bottom flat grill piece redone by a guy in Imlay city in Michigan and have to install it this weekend so I can get out to a few local cruises that guys have set up. Other than that I hope everyone is holding up ok till this all goes away.

Bruce.