Main Menu

SIlver 572 with red guts.

Started by cordodge, May 15, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Quote from: RzeroB on June 10, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
Bruce, I was just checking the show parking at Carlisle and I see that there is a premium display spot reserved just for you!!  :vipermanhiding:

Your right, I just checked too and  there it is!  :Stirring:

Convertcuda

Hi Bruce,

Yes I'm building a Hemicuda Convertible Clone. Tim is building my engine right now. Its a 572 all aluminum. Looking at 800 Horse right 765 torque on 91.

Ken

cordodge

Yeah I looked at your posts and it's going to be an awesome ride for sure. That's a lot of HP lol.

cordodge

Haha, well I'll tell you I am going to try my best to make it, Like I said I always go through the pics you guys post and there are some amazing cars there. I am going to really try  :thinking:

Brads70

Quote from: cordodge on June 10, 2018, 07:40:28 PM
Haha, well I'll tell you I am going to try my best to make it, Like I said I always go through the pics you guys post and there are some amazing cars there. I am going to really try  :thinking:

I'm driving down and my buddy Mike is planning on driving down with this 71 Hemi Cuda, your more than welcome to join us. We are a bit out of the way for you though? It would be fun having 3 cars travelling together!

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on June 11, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
Quote from: cordodge on June 10, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

I'm driving down and my buddy Mike is planning on driving down with this 71 Hemi Cuda, your more than welcome to join us. We are a bit out of the way for you though? It would be fun having 3 cars travelling together!

Driving his Hemicuda or trailering ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cordodge

Hey, thanks Brad. Yeah would be good to have travelling partners, I looked at mapquest and probably easier for me to go down though Detroit but going east and going though Buffalo wouldn't be bad either I'm sure that's the way you guys go?

Chryco Psycho

That would be Driving a Hemi Cuda  :burnout:

cordodge

Ok,I am committing to go to Carlisle this summer, question is where do you stay or suggest to stay? Brad, do you guys get there the day before?

Anyway can't wait now. :banana:

Brads70

Quote from: cordodge on December 22, 2018, 03:10:52 PM
Ok,I am committing to go to Carlisle this summer, question is where do you stay or suggest to stay? Brad, do you guys get there the day before?

https://forum.e-bodies.org/carlisle-roseville-moparts/23/carlisle-2019-hotel-poll-vote-now/9210/

I usually get there around noon on Thursday. I leave the house around 4am , it's a 7 1/2 hour drive for me.

cordodge

Quote from: Brads70 on December 22, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

https://forum.e-bodies.org/carlisle-roseville-moparts/23/carlisle-2019-hotel-poll-vote-now/9210/

I usually get there around noon on Thursday. I leave the house around 4am , it's a 7 1/2 hour drive for me.

Awesome thanks brad, Yeah figured I better come early as well.

Brads70

Quote from: cordodge on December 22, 2018, 03:50:46 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on December 22, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

Awesome thanks brad, Yeah figured I better come early as well.

I assume your trailering it down?

cordodge

Yes I am Brad, Would like to meet up with you guys on the Thursday for sure, Just a question once we get to the hotel we obviously drive back and forth each day? I'm kinda hoping there will be enough room for a truck and trailer there.

cordodge

I assume your booked at the Park Inn by Raddison Brad? Sorry I'll probably have more question lol

Brads70

Quote from: cordodge on December 22, 2018, 09:13:01 PM
I assume your booked at the Park Inn by Raddison Brad? Sorry I'll probably have more question lol
Not yet as I'm not 100% sure I'm going but I should book it just the same, as I always go, sometimes last minute but so far for the last 10 years I've never missed a year. I've stayed there a few times and really like it, love the Irish pub out front too, great food!