Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Should be getting close!   :popcorn:   :drinkingbud:

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Pixie_Duster

We're starting to feel like we are annoying the people at the paint shop! Rev and I have been up there at least 4 or 5 times in the last 3 weeks to check on progress! We stopped by yesterday and they were finishing sanding all the old paint from the engine bay and fixing some mud that previous body guys had left on their YEARS ago at an old paint shop, and we suspect it was going into the paint booth either last night or sometime today! I didn't want to go by two days in a row. We just keep dropping in like "Hey guys! We're here for the car!! When will she be finished?!?!?!!?" Fingers crossed- it will be soon!!!

I'M DYING TO BRING HER HOME!!  :rofl:  :fingerscrossed:  :brainiac: :unbelievable: :crying: So many emotions!!!

Cuda Cody

I can image how exciting this is for you.  Big step forward.  Lets us know as soon as you find out it's all painted.   :popcorn: 

RusTy/SE

Really happy for ya's :slapme5: :bravo:

The get-togethers at Carlisle are about to become EPIC :yes:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Pixie_Duster

Y'all!!!

THIS IS IT!!!

GOT THE CALL TODAY IT IS GOING IN THE BOOTH!!!

We stopped by for some last minute looks to make sure she was ready, and the guys let us know she would be done tonight!! We are going to stop by after I get off work to get some more pictures because we all know:

:needphotos:

I took a few pictures today before she goes in! Here they are!!!

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

anlauto

Just to confirm....Your K Frame does NOT have rubber insulators  :brainiac: :) :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rev-It-Up

lol!!!  You are correct!!!   :rofl:
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Oh My GOSH!!!!   :veryexcited:  Super exciting!   :banana:  HUGE day in a famous car's life.    :popcorn:  This is going to be awesome getting to see this car in person.  Can't wait.   

Thanks for the update.   :slapme5:

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Pixie_Duster

MEK-Dangerous

Thanks for the update!!

OK, I'm relying on my last brain cell here, but your name is Heather, correct??

If it isn't, and I call you Heather at Carlisle, just nod and smile.   :smile:

Spikedog08

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on March 23, 2017, 01:11:14 PM
OK, I'm relying on my last brain cell here, but your name is Heather, correct??   :smile:

Mike . .  your 1 brain cell is on track!  You are correct . . .  :D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!