Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MEK-Dangerous

Cragar's with raised white letter tires...I LOVE it!   :clapping:

Pixie_Duster

I wonder how many pounds of popcorn we have all eaten this week...??  :popcorn:   :popcorn:   :popcorn:

Pixie_Duster

Just a few hours ago....    :unbelievable:  :yes:  :inlove:

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Pixie_Duster on March 24, 2017, 01:00:12 PM
I wonder how many pounds of popcorn we have all eaten this week...??  :popcorn:   :popcorn:   :popcorn:

:haha:  :rofl: TOO FUNNY! :perfect10: iv'e had my share.  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on March 24, 2017, 12:55:28 PM
Cragar's with raised white letter tires...I LOVE it!   :clapping:
heh mike,think they would look good on our plum crazy cars?always love the old school look,gonna be awesome heather.  :ohyeah:

Pixie_Duster

**Drum Roll PLEASE**

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

torredcuda

Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Cuda Cody

That's AWESOME!!!!   :rofl:   :haha:   :rofl:   :banana:

Cuda Cody

FANTASTIC!!!!   :banana:   :burnout:  That turned out really nice.   :wowzers:  You are going to look sooooo good driving that down the road.     :congrats:  on getting it all painted.  The hard part is done!!!   :woohoo:  Thanks for letting us enjoy the process with you.   :bradsthumb:

Quote from: Pixie_Duster on March 24, 2017, 04:26:11 PM
**Drum Roll PLEASE**

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Brads70

Looks great, fun times ahead!  :bradsthumb:

usraptor

Looks great!  Now the fun begins.   :wrenching:

Cuda Cody

This should be our new popcorn smiley!   :haha:  It's so cute!    Now I want some popcorn.   :rofl:

Spikedog08

Awesome!  Looks fantastic!   :banana:  :banana:  :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

If it's alright with @Pixie_Duster  we'll all enjoy some of her popcorn while she builds this awesome car!   :pixiepop:    Once she's done we'll go back to our regular popcorn.  But for now we all get t share Pixie's popcorn!   :pixiepop: :pixiepop: :pixiepop: :pixiepop: :pixiepop:

J-Code Jeni

:veryexcited: :woohoo: :cooldance: WOW- I love it!! The pink is beautiful @Pixie_Duster & I love your take on the popcorn smiley!! Adorable!