Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Another wonderful update and great photos.   You'll be driving it before you know it.   :burnout: 

Already looking forward to more photos.   :lurking:

HP_Cuda

GO GO GO GO!!!!

Can't wait to see the car lifted up and push that K-member and motor right into place!!!

:twothumbsup:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

torredcuda

Nice progress! Not sure if you`ve planned on this or not but running the passenger side brake line across the firewall is a lot easier before the engine and trans are in the way.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: torredcuda on April 15, 2017, 04:22:10 PM
Nice progress! Not sure if you`ve planned on this or not but running the passenger side brake line across the firewall is a lot easier before the engine and trans are in the way.

Yep! That is next on our to-do list. We ran out of steam today, but got quite a bit done...with a couple steps backwards.  :rofl:

Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

I would try to get the dash & pedals in with all the wiring & brake lines as well before installing the engine
otherwise looking great  :bradsthumb:

Tunis

Looking great!  :twothumbsup: I bet you can't wait to get behind the steering wheel and turn the key.  :burnout:

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 15, 2017, 05:33:34 PM
I would try to get the dash & pedals in with all the wiring & brake lines as well before installing the engine
otherwise looking great  :bradsthumb:

Will do! Today, we got the tranny/TC hooked up with the engine. Got the alternator and power steering pump on to find that we need a 2 pulley alt...so need to pull the single pulley and add another double pulley we had laying around.  Getting the single pulley off sounds easy enough but getting the double pulley pressed on looks a bit tricksy.  :thinking:

We also got the heater box on along with the brake booster/master cylinder.  Our next step was those brake lines but we all felt exhausted.  Won't work on it at all tomorrow...spending Easter with family. So, Monday, we'll get to those brake lines, work on the pedals and dash. It's the electrical that always messes me up. We have her old Harness and a Painless Harness that we bought looong ago.  Guess we just need to lay them side by side and just figure it out.
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

:lookatthat:  Very nice!  You guys have earned a day off for sure.  Enjoy the holiday and thanks for sharing the photos.   :clapping:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

J-Code Jeni

It's really coming together- GREAT progress! Thanks for the update & pictures!!  :cheers:

Btw- this is my favorite thread!

Enjoy your Easter celebration!

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar

Happy Easter!  You are making great progress!

Timbbuc2

Really looking good. I love this thread :pixiepop:
Get in, I'll drive

Chryco Psycho

Enjoy Easter / Day off , you are making great progress  :banana:

Marc70challenger

Sweet ride!   Love those cars ....  :cooldance: