Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

usraptor

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 11, 2017, 04:58:11 PM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on July 11, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
@Rev-It-Up  Are you guys driving or trailering it up to Carlisle?

We are driving the Pixie to Carlisle. We have put over 200 miles on her this week with nothing but minor issues. I figure we have a box of spare parts and Chryco with us...we should be good!  :haha:

Good luck and safe travels! :twothumbsup:

303 Mopar

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 12, 2017, 07:07:45 PM
That is the second picture I have witnessed CP with no sweatshirt!  OMG . . Wonders never cease  . .

:D

And he is sporting the shades   8) 8) 8)

Cuda Cody

Saw the pixie duster about 5 miles from the hotel.   :banana:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 13, 2017, 06:53:13 PM
Goal met!

Nah! The goal is to make it to the show and back home.... But it's certainly a good start... 

Rev-It-Up

We made it!!  :banana: we had to stop and buy a new set of front tires....but we made it!
Rev-It-Up

Spikedog08

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 13, 2017, 07:36:40 PM
We made it!!  :banana: we had to stop and buy a new set of front tires....but we made it!

That is messed up!  Tires were new and separated after less than 1000 miles I think I was told . . . Wow seriously!

:verymad:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Bullitt-

Ya haven't been payin attention to Brother CP's advice apparently .....  :Stirring:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Bullitt- on July 14, 2017, 04:36:05 AM

Ya haven't been payin attention to Brother CP's advice apparently .....  :Stirring:

I know he hates BFGs and this is my second set that has given me troubles. No more BFGs for me!
Rev-It-Up

Shane Kelley

That does suck! Wonder if they were some old stock that had been sitting. I have been running them forever and never had a failure other than loosing the tread rapidly.  :burnout: I'm happy you all made safe.

HP_Cuda

The only real use for BFG's is to put on the rear and burn off in a large cloud of white smoke!!!

:)
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RV2

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: RV2 on July 14, 2017, 10:19:20 AM
Did the tires come apart?

Thankfully, we discovered the issue before they came apart! Bought 2 Coopers somewhere in Virginia.
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Getting to see the Pixie Duster in person and up close has been a real treat.   :banana:  Great job.   :clapping: