Main Menu

St. Louis Blues Cuda

Started by Filthy Filbert, September 14, 2021, 04:40:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on December 21, 2022, 05:13:11 AM
Quote from: Filthy Filbert on August 23, 2022, 08:09:55 AM

What about TTI?   TTI seems cheaper, marginally. 
I don't think I've ever seen this phrase before..."TTI seems cheaper"

Ain't that the truth, thank you for my morning laugh  :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Filthy Filbert

Not much to update.   Pockets are empty after getting the car back from the installation center.   Also, Upon hearing the news of "Last Call" for the SRT-8 Gas powered cars in 2023, I asked Roseville about the crate motor program and what it's fate may be, and if the trucks are still going to get 6.4 hemis, whether or not the crate motor program would still be around.

They did not know, but told me they had 1 motor in stock, they were showing about 50 in inventory across the country, and they averaged a sale of 3 per month.  So, at that point I decided to buy now before it was too late!   The wife graciously allowed me to borrow money from the account that we use to manage our rental property with, with the understanding that my car funds of 2023 will be used to repay what I took out... and I bought the 1 6.4 Hemi that Roseville had in stock at the time. 

Now I'm slowly working on engine accessories.    With the help of DIYHemi and Mr Wright, I've found a solution to not have to cut the frame rail and not having to spend thousands of dollars on a custom accessory system from Holley.    I plan to make a small run of pulleys to make this a bolt on swap for people.

dodj

I'm thinking it will be a while before that lump fires up in between the frame rails. I THINK the warranty starts when you buy it. Be nice to get it running on a stand or something just to prove it out.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Filthy Filbert

I'm not worried about the warranty.  I'm going to tear into the engine anyway which will likely void the warranty.   I plan to change the cam and intake. 

daaboots

Great looking work on the body job!