Main Menu

German Mopar Nationals

Started by Cuda Cody, August 03, 2017, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Culvers

Quote from: TobiasM on August 05, 2017, 02:01:11 AM
Anyway, REAL Hemi-cars are super rare here both in Germany and in Europe. I know two guys owning a real Hemi: one is RoadRunner (68?) that belongs to Guy from Luxembourg and the other is a plumcrazy 70 Charger, 4spd, 4:10 Dana that belongs to Carsten from my neighbourtown. Both are great guys I often had BBQ with.
Here in Germany are at the moment 7 Hemis and 15 Six Packs.

TobiasM

Detlef, thanks for chiming in.

Hope you made it home with no issues?

Sorry I missed you yesterday, I asked Elmar how I can spot you, but this was when Elmar and his buddy sat in their 70 Challenger during afternoon-rain, so there was no instand chance to approach you.

Would be great if you looked up my todays update regarding fendertags in my car's thread, see link in my signature. Thanks!

TobiasM

Many more photos of the event were taken by two members of the German Mopar-Forum (www.mopar-forum.de).

They took great shots, each links leads you to different photos:

Link #1:
http://rostpartikel.blogspot.de/2017/08/mopar-nationals-2017-herten.html

Link#2:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alexvaeth/sets/72157684693445533

And it seems like I missed out these two shaker-e-bodies: the green is from Germany, the orange from Belgium or the Netherlands...don't personally know if these are real cars or clones:

Cuda Cody

Amazing how many cool American muscle cars are over there.   :twothumbsup:

Culvers

Quote from: TobiasM on August 07, 2017, 09:53:12 AMAnd it seems like I missed out these two shaker-e-bodies: the green is from Germany, the orange from Belgium or the Netherlands...don't personally know if these are real cars or clones:
The orange Cuda from the netherlands is a real U-code with an added shaker. The green Cuda is a clone.

anlauto

Quote from: anlauto on August 06, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
Great pictures, too bad about the weather.....I think Charly is asking a fair price for my old Cuda.....There can't be too many 71 Cudas with that level of restoration over there. :alan2cents:

Charly just emailed me and said his 71 Cuda sold very quick and is heading to Luxemburg :germany:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

soundcontrol

Tons of cool Mopars there. Great pictures Tobias!  :twothumbsup:

TobiasM

Ken,

thanks for complimenting...but nothing close to the line-up Scandinavia has to offer, I guess.

Hejdå!

Bluemonster71RT

Excellent pictures!! I'll be in Germany for the first time next month. It would of been cool if that was going on when I'd be there. I will however keep a watchful eye for any roaming Mopars.

Bluemonster71RT

Quote from: TobiasM on August 15, 2017, 10:54:05 AM
@Bluemonster71RT  Cool you're gonna make it over to Germany! At what part of Germany? For business or vacation?

I'll be just outside of Volkach. It will be for vacation. My wife has family that we are going to visit. We'er super excited about the trip.

TobiasM

@Bluemonster71RT : if you like, just shoot me a pm/mail with the time-frame of your vacation and I'll look up what's going on at that time and might be interesting for you.