Main Menu

Mopar Nationals

Started by ScottSmith_Harms, August 12, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MEK-Dangerous

Comparing the Nats in Columbus Ohio to Carlisle is a little like an apples to oranges situation.

I only went out to Columbus, Ohio once in 2009. I got there after 8, and I was amazed that I had to shoehorn my car into whatever parking spot I could find. What I liked was the drag racing going on. What I didn't like was paying twice the Carlisle prices, and getting a major sunburn on a cloudy day.   :pullinghair:

This is a picture I have from the '09 Nats. From left to right, Pink Panther(Scott), Spikedog, Pam and Jim(whitesatinmopar), me, Jeff, unknown, Shelbydogg, unknown.

RUNCHARGER

I'm not sure what to think on the "new" cars showing up. I personally don't take any time to look at them, however all the old guys with their old cars leave them at home. So without the "new" cars there wouldn't be any need to have a Mopar show. At least that's the way it is around here. I go to the shows here and I see plenty of old guys that have 5 or even 10 cars at home and nothing at the show.
Sheldon

Jay Bee

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on August 13, 2018, 02:39:24 PM
me, Jeff, unknown,
Mike, FWIW the "unknown" beside Jeff looks like fishn4cuda. Sorry, can't help with the end guy.

303 Mopar

I appreciate people taking an interest in the new cars, all the aftermarket stuff, special clubs and generally keeping the car culture going. But when you have 2015 Challenger with a temp tag and you show up to a car show.....

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Jay Bee on August 13, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on August 13, 2018, 02:39:24 PM
me, Jeff, unknown,
Mike, FWIW the "unknown" beside Jeff looks like fishn4cuda. Sorry, can't help with the end guy.

Thanks John.

That probably is fishn4cuda. He was there that year. He was tall, and I believe his name is Tony, but I'm pushing the limits of my memory here.   :-[