Main Menu

Hot Rod's Drag week 2018

Started by Brads70, September 19, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Just got back from a fun week down south. Sure was hot especially Atlanta! Thanks go out to Mark and Cindy for the invite! @Marc70challenger
Went super smooth this year with Marks 65 Barracuda . Minor wiring issue with an electric fan but car ran flawlessly ! Last year we had to replace the alternator after each pass . I guess the Mopar didn't like the chevy alternators and spit them out after 7800 rpm passes!  :D
I forgot my darn cell phone in my vehicle when the wife dropped me off at the airport so I bought a cheap camera to take a few shots. Last year I was able to do the live feed thing via facebook but couldn't this year due to me forgetting my phone.  :headbang:

Here are some pictures I took....

Brads70

For some reason I've tried 3 times to post pictures but it doesn't work, just ends up as a blank screen?

Brads70

any idea's as to why it won't let me post pictures Cody?
@Cuda Cody

Burdar

It wasn't a very productive week at work.  I had the live feed going each day.  :yes:  I'm glad Finnegan got his Blasphemi into the 8's!

anlauto

Did you have film in your camera ?  :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

@Brads70   email me a couple of the photos.  codyreich@comcast.net

I'll look in to what is going on and get you a solution.  The forum re-sizes the photos, but sometimes if the photos are really big it will have some problems.  It might be that or something else.  Either way, I'll find a solution for you.

blown motor

Forgot your phone! I wondered why we weren't getting any reports.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Thanks Cody I just emailed you a couple.... they are around 3 mb ?

Cuda Cody

Yup, it does appear to be a size issue.  I re-sized them a bit smaller and they upload perfect now.   :needphotos:

Brads70

I'm not a wiz on this kind of stuff but I just downloaded a microsoft resizer that I'll give a try. What size do they need to be?
Thanks Cody!

Cuda Cody

Try about 3000 pixels wide.  Or you can email them to me and I will do it for you.   :slapme5:

Brads70

testing size...

Brads70

:wave:

Brads70

:burnout:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon