Main Menu

2018 Barracuda

Started by Roadman, September 14, 2017, 01:08:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Every year....... silly season is upon us.  :crazytalk:

ec_co

it will be interesting to see what the next gen Challenger/Charger/300 will look like, the refresh is coming soon. I'm doubtful for a new Barracuda and a bit afraid of how they might butcher it if the do. but on the other hand, if it does happen and they look good .....   it would be nice to see a 'vert in the mix again too.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

MEK-Dangerous

The latest news I have is a refresh of the Challenger on the same LX platform for 2019.

The rumors are 2021 will bring another platform.

ViperMan

Calm down, fellas - that's an ancient rendering.  That was first posted back in 2008 or 2009, if I recall.  The interior picture is a ripoff from the current Challenger.

ec_co

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on September 26, 2017, 01:48:11 PM
The latest news I have is a refresh of the Challenger on the same LX platform for 2019.

The rumors are 2021 will bring another platform.

good, that means there is still hope for an AWD Hemi Challenger (esp. now that we know the Trackhawk will be AWD with a Hellcat motor ..... )
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

CudaMoparRay

Secret photos of the new 2018 Barracuda and 'Cuda models coming out now that Fiat has a say.

Racer57

Remember in the late 70's when manufactures used the same body for different models ?  Ford LTD, Thunderbird, Mark lll etc. Same crap is going on now.  :barf:
I hope they do make a "new" Cuda. The price for our originals will skyrocket !!   :takemymoney:

dodj

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on November 04, 2017, 01:08:12 PM
Secret photos of the new 2018 Barracuda and 'Cuda models coming out now that Fiat has a say.
Most awesome sub-compact I've ever seen!!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Spikedog08

Those are awesome!  LMAO.  :bravo:  2 seater?
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

CudaMoparRay

I want the 2019 Barracuda 426 Hemi and I want it now!
Seriously, could we all get together and send emails to Mopar to make it happen?
End of rant.  :pullinghair:

6pack

Our luck if a Cuda is on the horizon it will only be offered in a 4 door!