Main Menu

MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

cordodge

Quote from: Plumcrazy72 on August 20, 2017, 05:04:16 PM
Hey guys new here. I got to put faces to names this weekend at moparfest, met a great group of guys. Even joined the area of the ebodies.org for Sunday. I am terrible at remembering names but was great meeting you all. I have been texting back and forth with Murray for about 1.5 years trying to get together and finally got to meet him so that was much needed. I also met jason, cordodge (sorry forget your real name) and his monster 572 challenger, also met a handful of other super nice guys that I can't remember. Chime in and help me out if you'd like. I also see my car made the picture list from Ben. (Purple challenger with black top beside a black Dakota with yellow stripes) Again great meeting you's and look forward to many more

I agree my wife and I were lucky enough to meet the best people for sure, enjoyed everyone's company. And don't feel bad Plumcrazy72 I forgot your name as well lol

Bruce.

blown motor

This guy likes it loud!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Plumcrazy72

Quote from: cordodge on August 20, 2017, 05:20:37 PM
Quote from: Plumcrazy72 on August 20, 2017, 05:04:16 PM
Hey guys new here. I got to put faces to names this weekend at moparfest, met a great group of guys. Even joined the area of the ebodies.org for Sunday. I am terrible at remembering names but was great meeting you all. I have been texting back and forth with Murray for about 1.5 years trying to get together and finally got to meet him so that was much needed. I also met jason, cordodge (sorry forget your real name) and his monster 572 challenger, also met a handful of other super nice guys that I can't remember. Chime in and help me out if you'd like. I also see my car made the picture list from Ben. (Purple challenger with black top beside a black Dakota with yellow stripes) Again great meeting you's and look forward to many more

I agree my wife and I were lucky enough to meet the best people for sure, enjoyed everyone's company. And don't feel bad Plumcrazy72 I forgot your name as well lol

Bruce.
Goes to show how bad I am with names, don't even post my own lol.
Adam
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

blown motor

It was great to meet you Adam and always glad to see the younger crowd taking an interest in these older cars. Yours is super nice, we were commenting on it when we were sitting around today. Welcome to the site.

blown motor

Look who's talking it up at the Mopar booth.

Cudajason

Great day today!  Awesome weather great people!
@blown motor  (Murray) @jimynick (Ian) @ebodycopper (Doug) are always good folks to hang around with.

It was great to meet @cordodge (Bruce) and his wife Amy, both great people. @Plumcrazy72 (Adam) and  @benlavigne great to meet you both as well. 

Sorry if I missed anyone, I am sure I did.

I will post pics of my adventures with Flat Cody in a little bit!

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

750-h2

It was great to meet you guys Saturday afternoon at the E-Bodie.org tent! After a long day in the swap meet that beer sure tasted gooood!  It was much appreciated. This is for sure a great site with even a greater bunch of guys! :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

WOW!!!  Thank you for all the cool photos.   :clapping:  Looks like it was a super show.  Fantastic turn out and good weather too.   :banana:  Thank you for letting us follow along through all the photos.  For those who could not be there it was great seeing all the pics.  Love this thread.   :grouphug:

Cuda Cody

@blown motor    :haha:  That guy gets all the chicks.   :rofl:  :haha:

You guys crack me up.   :banana:

Quote from: blown motor on August 20, 2017, 05:38:55 PM
Look who's talking it up at the Mopar booth.

Rev-It-Up

You guys are hilarious!  Looks like all of us at home missed out on a really fun weekend.  Thanks so much for the pictures...some great looking cars there.   :banana:
Rev-It-Up

benlavigne

Quote from: blown motor on August 20, 2017, 05:06:43 PM
If I'm not mistaken the orange 70, pic numner 1736 and 1738, was in the car corral. It looked like a fresh restoration priced at $75,000.

Yes, at MPR Motors, here in Qc, he has quite a few ineresting cars for sale! http://www.mprmotors.com/inventory/1970-dodge-challenger-rt-440-rt-se/

Ben

benlavigne

OK, a few more before bedtime from the interior display in the arena...

Ben

benlavigne

Back outside, more nice E'S!

Ben

anlauto

@Desmond You could have just stayed home and viewed all the pictures in this thread ! :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

benlavigne

A bit more... And there you have just about every E Body I saw at Moparfest!
Ben