Main Menu

MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Spikedog08

Last year I had that corner of the ball diamond where I put up the tent with their permission and it worked great!   Just a thought . . . actually not sure if I'm coming this year or not . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudajason

Wow guys, I had to go all the way to page 2 to find this thread...what gives..is the a big show in the US coming up or something??? :notsure:

Ok...great news!  I spoke with the organizers at Moparfest and we will have an extra spot on the show field!!!

So the plan as of right now is that the wife and I will arrive early...as we always do, ad set up shop in the show field and have the tent next to the car!  We will also try to save a few spots for members to park!

The tent will act as our meeting spot thought out the weekend.  We can plan a lunch etc. on both days.

Cody has graciously agreed to provide a banner for the weekend, which we will be displaying prominently on the tent!!

If you are registering for the show or have already registered please let the organizers now you are with the E-Bodies.org group and would like club parking (if you want to). 

I hope to see as many members as possible!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

Cody, to save shipping cost on the banner I can bring it home from Carlisle.
Hey, maybe I should register for the show!!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Thank you for the offer.  The plan is to give the banners to members after each show.  So I'll be sending a new one to Jason.  And when you guys are done with it, keep it, give it away or let a little mopar kid have it.  Whatever you want.  We'll be doing the same with the banners are Carlisle.  One of the advantages of owning a sign company.  I can make these banners up all day long.   :bigthumb:

Quote from: blown motor on June 13, 2017, 07:22:09 PM
Cody, to save shipping cost on the banner I can bring it home from Carlisle.
Hey, maybe I should register for the show!!

jimynick

Cody, any chance of your throwing a couple of those banners in when you send it to Jason? I think I know a guy who's got a Challenger and would think it's neat in his garage! I'd certainly be willing to cover any costs involved.  :)
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

I think I can fit another one it.    :bigthumb:

Quote from: jimynick on June 15, 2017, 06:44:16 AM
Cody, any chance of your throwing a couple of those banners in when you send it to Jason? I think I know a guy who's got a Challenger and would think it's neat in his garage! I'd certainly be willing to cover any costs involved.  :)

jimynick

blown motor

You don't have to get me a banner Ian.  :Stirring:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

750-h2

Great show! I'll be going unfortunately, my car won't be completed by then. By any chance any of you guys going to Moparfest have a 29 spline 7290 yoke for sale?  :)

jimynick

Quote from: blown motor on June 15, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

You don't have to get me a banner Ian.  :Stirring:
You've taken a great load off my mind Murray, thanks!  :D

jimynick

Not I, sorry! But I'll keep an eye out nonetheless.  :cheers:

Cudajason

All right fellas, now that the little show in the US, PA I believe, is over...time to focus on the BIG SHOW!!! MOPARFEST is this month!!!

Ok look, I missed Carlisle again this year, and this is my way of dealing with it!!!  I'll get there someday!

I would love to get an idea of who is going to join us at Moparfest this year.

We will have a separate tent set up next to my car and can try to save some parking spots for those of you that are interested in hanging out with my wife and I or just want some shade for a bit.

If you are not interested in hanging out, or did not registered for group parking, that's cool, you are still welcome at our tent. 

We are thinking of hosting a lunch for members at least one of the two days (Hey anyone have a portable grill the would like to donate for the weekend).  Nothing fancy, hotdogs and burgers most likely.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

750-h2

Jason I will drop in for a visit. Really looking forward to this show! :banana:

cordodge

I registered yesterday with you guys, she said she would be sending stuff in the mail.

bruce.

anlauto

Still trying to decide if I'm going to be vending or not ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration