Linked Events

• MoparFest Ontario, Canada: August 19, 2017 - August 20, 2017

veryhot_post in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS) Author Topic: MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada  (Read 6746 times)

Offline Spikedog08

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Six Pack
  • index in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
  • Credits: 5910
  • MOPAR FOREVER
    • Share Post
xx in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
Re: MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 08:13:15 AM »
Last year I had that corner of the ball diamond where I put up the tent with their permission and it worked great!   Just a thought . . . actually not sure if I'm coming this year or not . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Offline Cudajason

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Big Block
  • index in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
  • Credits: 1100
  • Hey....
    • Share Post
xx in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 07:13:31 PM »
Wow guys, I had to go all the way to page 2 to find this thread...what gives..is the a big show in the US coming up or something??? :notsure:

Ok...great news!  I spoke with the organizers at Moparfest and we will have an extra spot on the show field!!!

So the plan as of right now is that the wife and I will arrive early...as we always do, ad set up shop in the show field and have the tent next to the car!  We will also try to save a few spots for members to park!

The tent will act as our meeting spot thought out the weekend.  We can plan a lunch etc. on both days.

Cody has graciously agreed to provide a banner for the weekend, which we will be displaying prominently on the tent!!

If you are registering for the show or have already registered please let the organizers now you are with the E-Bodies.org group and would like club parking (if you want to). 

I hope to see as many members as possible!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360/727.  Yes its pink, not its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

proxy in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)

Offline blown motor

• Six Pack
  • Credits: 9710
    • Share Post
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 07:22:09 PM »
Cody, to save shipping cost on the banner I can bring it home from Carlisle.
Hey, maybe I should register for the show!!
Who has more fun than people!
74 Challenger Rallye  12 Challenger RT Classic
Meet Nina and Seili

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 07:22:09 PM »

Online Cuda Cody

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • E-Body Wizard
  • Credits: 6160
    • Share Post
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 08:36:50 PM »
Thank you for the offer.  The plan is to give the banners to members after each show.  So I'll be sending a new one to Jason.  And when you guys are done with it, keep it, give it away or let a little mopar kid have it.  Whatever you want.  We'll be doing the same with the banners are Carlisle.  One of the advantages of owning a sign company.  I can make these banners up all day long.   :bigthumb:

Cody, to save shipping cost on the banner I can bring it home from Carlisle.
Hey, maybe I should register for the show!!

Online jimynick

• Six Pack
  • Credits: 7770
  • If you've got to ask, you don't understand!
    • Share Post
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 06:44:16 AM »
Cody, any chance of your throwing a couple of those banners in when you send it to Jason? I think I know a guy who's got a Challenger and would think it's neat in his garage! I'd certainly be willing to cover any costs involved.  :)
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Online Cuda Cody

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • E-Body Wizard
  • Credits: 6160
    • Share Post
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 07:40:28 AM »
I think I can fit another one it.    :bigthumb:

Cody, any chance of your throwing a couple of those banners in when you send it to Jason? I think I know a guy who's got a Challenger and would think it's neat in his garage! I'd certainly be willing to cover any costs involved.  :)

Online jimynick

• Six Pack
    • Share Post
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2017, 06:57:02 PM »
Thank you sir! Much appreciated!  :bigthumb:

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2017, 06:57:02 PM »

Offline blown motor

• Six Pack
  • Credits: 9710
    • Share Post
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2017, 07:38:57 PM »

You don't have to get me a banner Ian.  :Stirring:

Offline 750-h2

• Big Block
  • Credits: 4480
    • Share Post
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2017, 06:08:11 AM »
Great show! I'll be going unfortunately, my car won't be completed by then. By any chance any of you guys going to Moparfest have a 29 spline 7290 yoke for sale?  :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 07:19:09 AM by 750-h2 »

Online jimynick

• Six Pack
    • Share Post
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 10:07:08 PM »

You don't have to get me a banner Ian.  :Stirring:
You've taken a great load off my mind Murray, thanks!  :D

Online jimynick

• Six Pack
    • Share Post
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2017, 10:08:07 PM »
Not I, sorry! But I'll keep an eye out nonetheless.  :cheers:

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2017, 10:08:07 PM »

Offline Cudajason

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Big Block
  • Credits: 1100
  • Hey....
    • Share Post
Re: MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario - Comming UP!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2017, 12:17:32 PM »
All right fellas, now that the little show in the US, PA I believe, is over...time to focus on the BIG SHOW!!! MOPARFEST is this month!!!

Ok look, I missed Carlisle again this year, and this is my way of dealing with it!!!  I'll get there someday!

I would love to get an idea of who is going to join us at Moparfest this year.

We will have a separate tent set up next to my car and can try to save some parking spots for those of you that are interested in hanging out with my wife and I or just want some shade for a bit.

If you are not interested in hanging out, or did not registered for group parking, that's cool, you are still welcome at our tent. 

We are thinking of hosting a lunch for members at least one of the two days (Hey anyone have a portable grill the would like to donate for the weekend).  Nothing fancy, hotdogs and burgers most likely.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Jason
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:51:35 PM by Cudajason »

Offline 750-h2

• Big Block
  • Credits: 4480
    • Share Post
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2017, 02:02:53 PM »
Jason I will drop in for a visit. Really looking forward to this show! :banana:

Offline cordodge

• Small Block
  • Credits: 1550
    • Share Post
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2017, 05:10:59 PM »
I registered yesterday with you guys, she said she would be sending stuff in the mail.

bruce.

Online anlauto

• Trade Count: (5)
  • E-Body Wizard
  • Credits: 17770
  • Life is like a box of chocolates....
    • Share Post
    • www_sm in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2017, 05:20:26 PM »
Still trying to decide if I'm going to be vending or not ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2017, 05:20:26 PM »

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

clip
Hi From Ontario Canada

Started by dodj

19 Replies
Last post August 14, 2017, 07:36:41 PM
by jimynick
xx
Hello from Georgetown Ontario Canada

Started by anlauto

13 Replies
Last post January 05, 2017, 12:47:40 PM
by Spikedog08