Main Menu

Mt Clemens swap meet

Started by blown motor, January 29, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

A few pics from the swap meet today. As evidenced by the first picture there were some very rough characters in attendance.  :pokeeye:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

:clapping:  Looks like a great swap meet!   Did you find anything good?

anlauto

Good thing I didn't go....I could spend a lot of money at David's booth alone. :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

I found the vendors were down from last year, but I still managed to spend $500, I bought new side marker kit from Dave @ Roseville. I got a cool tin sign and a cool banner with Mopar Trans-Am race cars on it. Future garage art...  :D  Nice to see Dan again this year! Missed Murray and Ian, they were in bed sleeping when all the " good stuff" was being sold!  :P

blown motor

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 29, 2017, 02:04:52 PM
:clapping:  Looks like a great swap meet!   Did you find anything good?

Not a car part but I bought a pair of Mechanix gloves for a third the price I pay here in Ontario. Also picked up a speaker grill I had ordered from Roseville. There were good prices on some things and other things seemed expensive. Couldn't find what I was looking for in good enough condition to make me part with money. The hunt for heater buttons goes on. Alan, did you ever get a chance to look?

blown motor

Quote from: Brads70 on January 29, 2017, 02:15:45 PM
I found the vendors were down from last year, but I still managed to spend $500, I bought new side marker kit from Dave @ Roseville. I got a cool tin sign and a cool banner with Mopar Trans-Am race cars on it. Future garage art...  :D  Nice to see Dan again this year! Missed Murray and Ian, they were in bed sleeping when all the " good stuff" was being sold!  :P

:rofl:

Cuda Cody

How many vendors are there?  Great time of the year to have an indoor swap meet.  Kinda gets the year off to a good start.   :twothumbsup:

blown motor

I really have no idea on how many venders Cody. Wild guess would be 100 ???

Dmz73

Great to see you guys!
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmz73

I didn't find a ton of stuff- mostly B body stuff. The E body stuff that was there was few and far between for anything I needed. I did pick up some new armrests to go with my new door panels!
Great to see Dave,  Ian, Murray, Brad and his buddies too! Always great to chew the fat with you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

Never seen that Tin sign before Brad, but I love it!!!   :twothumbsup:  Good find.

And I can't let @Dmz73  slip in here without a BIG  :welcome: to a super awesome guy.  Now we can probe him for Demon info.   :rofl:   :yes:  In case anyone doesn't know Dan has been working at Dodge for over 20 years now.  He's one of the good guys and has had an influence on some really cool cars.  But he's been good about not leaking info... until now!   :crazytalk:   :please:

blown motor

I was pumping him today. No luck.  :dunno: Although he did say it was ------' cool. And he doesn't swear!