Main Menu

Portland Swap Meet April 6th - 9th

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cuda Cody

MOPAR FANATIC

'71 cuda fender :wowzers:  :crazytalk: :bigmoney: looks like your in the holy grail of swap meets cody,pics ya posted so far :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :woohoo: geez,if ya can't find it there,i take it your selling/buying?pick up anything interesting yet?curious minds like to know lol  :pixiepop:

Cuda Cody

Take a closer look at the 71 fender.  Someone put gills in a Challenger fender. 

I haven't bought much this year, but I've seen lots of good deals.

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on April 05, 2017, 04:22:41 PM
'71 cuda fender :wowzers:  :crazytalk: :bigmoney: looks like your in the holy grail of swap meets cody,pics ya posted so far :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :woohoo: geez,if ya can't find it there,i take it your selling/buying?pick up anything interesting yet?curious minds like to know lol  :pixiepop:

Cuda Cody

J-Code Jeni

Great pics! I love the little brown wagon! :D 

Glad you & the guys are having fun! I look forward to seeing it all in person tomorrow!

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on April 05, 2017, 06:04:09 PM
Great pics! I love the little brown wagon! :D 

Glad you & the guys are having fun! I look forward to seeing it all in person tomorrow!

:iagree: that wagon caught my eye also,could see cruzing in that,what's that going for cody or is it even for sale?eng & trans in it?

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 05, 2017, 04:44:53 PM
Take a closer look at the 71 fender.  Someone put gills in a Challenger fender. 

I haven't bought much this year, but I've seen lots of good deals.

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on April 05, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

:vipermanhiding: 1st time i looked at it,i'm like,it ain't right,dupe...lol my bad,to busy scanning all the other treasures... :popcorn:

Cuda Cody

3 miles of this!!!!   Swap meet heaven.

Cuda Cody

Spikedog08

Looks like fun!  Wish it was closer . . . looks a little cold but better than here in Michigan as we are getting 3-4 inches of snow today and Sunday is suppose to be 70* . . . only in Michigan.   :looney:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 06, 2017, 09:41:49 AM
3 miles of this!!!!   Swap meet heaven.

someone needs to photo chop a flat cody next to the gal in that 1st picture.  :haha:

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: Spikedog08 on April 06, 2017, 10:06:14 AM
Looks like fun!  Wish it was closer . . . looks a little cold but better than here in Michigan as we are getting 3-4 inches of snow today and Sunday is suppose to be 70* . . . only in Michigan.   :looney:
Not only in MI ,that is why I left Western Canada .
Looks like a blast , the shirts & jacket are great too  :cooldance:

303 Mopar

J-Code Jeni

Cute little truck I saw here today! $5,100/obo

The jacket even looks good from afar!  Cody's pals in this pic include his little brother & his brother's dog- I picked them up for an afternoon walk around the Swap Meet.