Main Menu

Portland Swap Meet April 6th - 9th

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cuda Cody

:bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

:lookatthat:. Most the stuff around here is pretty rust free.  Not Arizona rust free, but still pretty good.

Brads70

Wish I was there , I might find a really nice set of tail light bezels. Prices look fair?

Cuda Cody

Like most swap meets, price range from dreaming to giving it away.  I've did okay this year.  Was more focused on telling people about out great site, but the winds / rains came in so I had to put the tee shirts away.  Hope it clears up so I can get set back up.

Cuda Cody

Just gave another shirt away to @GY3R/T   :banana: and gave a bunch away yesterday to members of the forum too.  I have a list of all the members thar stopped by and said hi.  I'll post it when I get home.

303 Mopar

That's the GYC '71 Cuda with a 392 Hemi they built for SEMA. Was it for sale?

Cuda Cody

Did not see a for sale sign or anything so I'm guessing it was a display.

fc7cuda

:ohyeah:

I'm shocked by how much mopar parts there are.  We're you tempted by that hemi shaker setup?

Cuda Cody

I was tempted with a lot of those parts.... But space, money and asking myself if I really needed it stopped my.  I did find a few more items on day 3.

soundcontrol

Damn! Thats a nice swap meet, wish I've been there. I saw my stuff! a833 for 400 bucks, heaterbox, nice grille....
I was a Pomona swap meet, CA in November, no Mopar parts at all there.

Brads70

Looks like Lots of good stuff!  :clapping:  Wish I could have been there!

Chryco Psycho

Looks like you would get a lot  more use from the jackets there than I would here !!

Cuda Cody

Made it home last night.  Overall another fun Portland Swap meet.   :banana:  This year was one of the wettest and windiest I can ever remember.  On the last day I found two 440 Blocks, a 440 & Hemi Bellhousing plus a 1970 23 spline 4 speed.  One of the 440 blocks is a Service Engine with a blank VIN pad!   :veryexcited:  The first time I've ever seen one of those.  Had to pay more then what I thought was fair, but I can use it so I stepped up and got it.

GY3R/T

Thank-You Cuda Cody for the FREE tee shirt!!!    My wife chose the CUDA TEE and wore it the next day!! Very cool, stylish tee shirts !! Thanks again !!! :perfect10:

Chryco Psycho

Great that you found some good deals & were able to promote the site at the same time  :ohyeah: