Spring Fling 2017 Van Nuys, CA

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Topcat

w
Quote from: nsmall on April 08, 2017, 11:28:26 AM
2/11 1971 hemi convertibles

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that's Wade's car?
@Cudino

Cudino

Quote from: Topcat on April 08, 2017, 11:13:07 PM
w
Quote from: nsmall on April 08, 2017, 11:28:26 AM
2/11 1971 hemi convertibles

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that's Wade's car?
@Cudino
Absolutely correct Topcat!  Weather down here is awesome, and we're having a great time at the show.  Looking forward to tomorrow!

Oh, and my apologies for spreading misinformation with my old signage (pictued earlier).  I made that sign before the 3rd Export 1971 Hemicuda Convertible was discovered.  Although that car no longer exists today in any original form there were actually 12 produced back in 1971.

- Wade

autoxcuda

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Cuda Cody

@soundcontrol   Tell me more about what that means?  Is that where you send stuff that needs to be shipped to you?  Lacey, WA is only about 2.5 hours from me.   :bigthumb:  Let me know if I can help with anything.

Quote from: soundcontrol on April 08, 2017, 01:43:50 PM
@Cuda Cody, just noticed your not that far from where I send my parts that needs surface shipping, Lacey WA.

Cuda Cody

This is one of the best shows and it bummed me out I had to miss it.  I'm already looking forward to Fall fling and have my fingers crossed that next year's Spring Fling and the Portland Swap meet to not land on the same weekend again.   :fingerscrossed:

soundcontrol

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 09, 2017, 09:38:08 AM
@soundcontrol   Tell me more about what that means?  Is that where you send stuff that needs to be shipped to you?  Lacey, WA is only about 2.5 hours from me.   :bigthumb:  Let me know if I can help with anything.

Quote from: soundcontrol on April 08, 2017, 01:43:50 PM
@Cuda Cody, just noticed your not that far from where I send my parts that needs surface shipping, Lacey WA.

Well, my B-day is coming up and.....     :haha:
No, I just noticed that you were close to where I send all my stuff. Then it goes to Sweden in containers. My buddy who is running that biz is also a Mopar fan and looking for cars all the time.

autoxcuda

Some pics

EDIT by Cuda Cody to flip photos.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Cuda Cody

:wowzers:  Man, I'm really kicking myself for not making it down there.  I thought about trying to drive down Saturday afternoon and all night just so I could see the Sunday show. 

autoxcuda

Sunday pictures from Hot Rod/Mopar Muscle:

Giant Pile Of Mopars Hit The CPW Spring Fling In Los Angeles!

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/giant-pile-mopars-hit-cpw-spring-fling-los-angeles/

autoxcuda

Some pics of ebody parts for sale

Cuda Cody

Looks like another great swap!!!!   :banana:  Did @Blake@diyhemi.com  see those door panels?

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2017, 07:09:29 AM
Looks like another great swap!!!!   :banana:  Did @Blake@diyhemi.com  see those door panels?

sweet mother!! that is a great, repairable, driver quality set there! and a very fair price!

The trim pieces alone go for $200-$300
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

autoxcuda

Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on April 10, 2017, 09:17:58 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2017, 07:09:29 AM

sweet mother!! that is a great, repairable, driver quality set there! and a very fair price!

The trim pieces alone go for $200-$300

That set is missing the drivers side door (and inserts of course).

So what are the chances of finding a lone door to complete the set? I don't even know if they sold.

scf100

NICE.......too bad I am on the right coast....
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

autoxcuda

Cody, why do my iPhone pics show up here rotated?

In the past when I post pictures on other forums they will show rotated IF I've took the pics with the iPhone rotated for a landscape shot.

Sooooo, I specifically took my pictures with my iPhone straight up in portrait so that wouldn't happen.