Main Menu

Are you planning to go to Carlisle 2019??

Started by Spikedog08, July 18, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Going to Carlisle 2019??

Yes Definitely!
32 (57.1%)
Probably
10 (17.9%)
Not sure YET
9 (16.1%)
Wish I could
3 (5.4%)
Definitely cannot go
2 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: cordodge on June 12, 2019, 06:41:10 AM
All booked, Staying at the Scottish Inn in New Comberland, Not far from the show it looks like. Registered under ebodies.org. can't wait first time and happy the Challenger is coming as well.

Nice you can join us for the first time!

The fastest way to the show is, take the Pa. Turnpike heading West for 2 exits. The sign will say Carlisle on it. It's about 20 minutes away. Once you get off, head right on Rt. 11. From there, you just follow the traffic to the show. If you have your Challenger registered for the show, gate 3 is the big entryway. The club tent will not be not more than a few minutes walk from gate 3.

cordodge

Thanks, that awesome info. So when I enter will they point me in the right direction or will I have a lot number to go to? sorry for the questions.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: cordodge on June 15, 2019, 10:33:45 AM
Thanks, that awesome info. So when I enter will they point me in the right direction or will I have a lot number to go to? sorry for the questions.

Will the car be on a trailer? If so, I can't help you there.

If you are driving the car, the E-Body area is straight ahead after entering gate 3. You will see maybe 6 porta potties on the left as you come to a bend in the road. The E-Bodies area is to the right after that bend. You just have to pay attention to what category you have your car registered under. All E-Bodies are within 2 or 3 rows there.  I hope this helps.

cordodge

That great thanks, I paid for trailer parking on site so im thinking ill just unload it and drive in, see you there. :thankyou:

anlauto

Great thing about Carlisle is there is lots of employees on the grounds to show you where to go, where to park etc...It's the most organized show on the planet. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cordodge

well that's good Alan, been to a couple one that were not and I guess with the amount of cars and stuff they would need to be.

GCragtop

CanĀ“t wait to see your awesome Challenger!

cordodge

Thanks, I cant wait to see everyone else's as well. Cant wait.

cordodge

I have a newbie question, I registered and im wondering if you get something in the mail or not? Like a tag for the mirror or something so they know you are registered.

Thanks bruce

Spikedog08

Quote from: cordodge on June 17, 2019, 02:48:36 PM
I have a newbie question, I registered and im wondering if you get something in the mail or not? Like a tag for the mirror or something so they know you are registered.

Thanks bruce

Hi Bruce . . Yes in the mail will come a window sticker needed to enter the show . . Also a letter that is needed for your goody bag.  It comes about 2 weeks before the show . . Hope this helps!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cordodge

Oh ok Thanks for the info, Hope to see you there.

king dragon

Anyone DRIVING their Hemi (not trailering) car there? If mine doesn't sell by then I'm packing the tent and dog in to the Hemi and taking the 300 mile trip. I'll leave in the night so I don't have to deal with the heat of the day. Maybe pick up some smokes, probably stop in Savahnas for a yoohoo.  P5:P8 I'll be there.

anlauto

My 2017 Ram has a HEMI, does that count ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

MEK-Dangerous