Main Menu

Carlisle 2019 Hotel POLL - vote now!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, November 21, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

What hotel area do you want to stay at for Carlisle 2019?

Option #1 New Cumberland area
2 (14.3%)
Option #2 Park Inn by Radisson
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: November 28, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

ViperMan

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on November 22, 2018, 11:17:56 AM
I know where I'm staying... okay so, it's actually anywhere Cody's staying.  :D

Seriously though, I 'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again!!

Yeah - you guys are staying at the nearby Mopar parts warehouse, right?  Oh no wait - that's just @Cuda Cody's hotel room...   :haha:

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 25, 2018, 04:36:02 PM
I called (717) 697-0321 and used the group name 2019 Chrysler Group and got the room for $121 a night.  :twothumbsup:

We are booked and pre-registered for the show under the EBO club name!!  Now I just need to COMPLETELY rip my car apart, weld in a new sub-frame and put it ALL back together with an air-bag control module and rear axle air bags and wire it all up in 6 months....

:bricks:

Spikedog08

Quote from: ViperMan on November 27, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
I called (717) 697-0321 and used the group name 2019 Chrysler Group and got the room for $121 a night.  :twothumbsup:

We are booked and pre-registered for the show under the EBO club name!!  Now I just need to COMPLETELY rip my car apart, weld in a new sub-frame and put it ALL back together with an air-bag control module and rear axle air bags and wire it all up in 6 months....

Awww come on . . . 6 days!  Should be easy for you!   :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Spikedog08

I have secured my room as well!  Gonna start packing!    :banana:    Now to get my tickets! 

Excited to try a new hotel!   :woohoo:

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on November 27, 2018, 08:03:56 AM
Quote from: ViperMan on November 27, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

Awww come on . . . 6 days!  Should be easy for you!   :yes:

You gonna come down and help?!  You owe me about two visits now...  ;)

Pentastarnut

I have to explain so i'm not " that guy " , I don't want to cast a vote as i just found out i will not make it this year  :'(  next year i WILL be there with my Cuda or i'll be dead

Oldschool

This sounds fun. I haven't been since 2007. I might try to make it this year. We'll see how it goes.....

Spikedog08

Quote from: Oldschool on November 28, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
This sounds fun. I haven't been since 2007. I might try to make it this year. We'll see how it goes.....

That's what I want to hear!  Bring the beast out and let it breath a Little!  We'll make room for it somewhere as usual! 

:clapping:  :bigthumb:

ViperMan

Quote from: Oldschool on November 28, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

That was our first year, and I figured the group we had was "par for the course."  Realized the next year that most were there for the CudaGuy project and we haven't seen most of them since.  This will be year #12 for us!  Always look forward to seeing both new and old faces!

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: ViperMan on November 28, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

Always look forward to seeing both new and old faces!

So, are you saying I have an old face?? Hey, I've tried the Cindy Crawford Meaningful beauty stuff, and apparently I'm immune to any product that will help my looks. Go figure.   :unbelievable:

Seriously Jeff, I can't wait to see you and Ashley again. I remember the day in 2007 when you parked your white Cuda next to our tent. That was a great year for sure!

Spikedog08

@MEK-Dangerous  . . Mike did you reserve a room at the Park Inn with the rest of us and get the $121 rate?   :huh:  This is starting to look like it will be a great attendance year for the club meet!  Lots of plans in the works for the club and after show activities! 

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Spikedog08 on November 28, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
@MEK-Dangerous  . . Mike did you reserve a room at the Park Inn with the rest of us and get the $121 rate?   :huh:  This is starting to look like it will be a great attendance year for the club meet!  Lots of plans in the works for the club and after show activities! 

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:

Yes, I did reserve a room at the Park Inn.

I'm stressing though. If we don't have a place to ourselves, how can I pull off the Saturday night pizza party, or should I just let that go this year?

I love you guys, but it was so easy to have a pizza party to ourselves when it was at the previous location in New Cumberland.

Cuda Cody

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on November 28, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Yes, I did reserve a room at the Park Inn.

I'm stressing though. If we don't have a place to ourselves, how can I pull off the Saturday night pizza party, or should I just let that go this year?

I love you guys, but it was so easy to have a pizza party to ourselves when it was at the previous location in New Cumberland.

We should be able to find a spot for all of us to set up and hang out for the pizza party on Saturday night.  We might make some new friends too!   :grouphug: 

Glad to hear you're all set up at the Park Inn!   :drinkingbud:

Oldschool

Dave, do you remember the name of the place we stayed when we all came up from Georgia?  I remember having fun in the back parking lot, but I have no idea what the name of the town or hotel was. It's been a while..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Oldschool on November 28, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
Dave, do you remember the name of the place we stayed when we all came up from Georgia?  I remember having fun in the back parking lot, but I have no idea what the name of the town or hotel was. It's been a while..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ken.

It has changed names a few times, but here is the link. 

https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/quality-inn-new-cumberland.html