Main Menu

2020 Calendar ORDERING

Started by 1ownr, December 16, 2019, 06:41:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

Quote from: dodj on December 18, 2019, 11:56:01 AM
Gotta admit though...I wasn't expecting $27 shipping?  :huh:

Ditto. I guess us Canadians should have specified regular mail would have been fine. Apparently that's what it costs to send them Priority w/tracking to Canada. I just checked the USPS website and mine was picked up by them today.

Swamp Donkey

It's not cheap to be Canadian!   Lol.  :canada:
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Priesty

Any Idea what shipping would be to Australia ? I don't understand why I can't get shipping cost until transaction is already completed. This is one of the main reasons I don't buy anything from Roseville, others give you costs up front.
Cheers....
Steve.
72 BS23 E55 'Cuda, Lemon twist.
Seaworks HDR by steve, on Flickr

Jay Bee

Quote from: Priesty on December 18, 2019, 01:01:35 PM
Any Idea what shipping would be to Australia ? I don't understand why I can't get shipping cost until transaction is already completed. This is one of the main reasons I don't buy anything from Roseville, others give you costs up front.

According to this it looks like it's $32.20 USD for Priority Mail International
https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c334
You can navigate around that web page and see what the cheaper "First Class" would be.

It might be "Price Group 6" making it $36.70 USD.

Cuda Cody

We face shipping issue costs with a lot of the prize shop items and the calendars we did a couple years ago.  Anything outside the US was crazy high to ship.  Maybe just a sign of the times.

Quote from: dodj on December 18, 2019, 11:56:01 AM
Quote from: dodj on December 16, 2019, 01:15:14 PM
Ordered. Can't wait to see it!
:banana:

Thanks to everybody that made it happen!  :bravo: :twothumbsup:
Gotta admit though...I wasn't expecting $27 shipping?  :huh:

dodj

It is what it is.
I know Dave is just passing along what it costs.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blown motor

What is the shipping cost within the US?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

71-440

Just tried to order and can't do it. Says my password is incorrect. went to reset and it won't let me. :notsure:
Will have to call tomorrow.
Joe

Ricomondo

Just ordered 2!
Can't wait to see them in person.

Thanks to all who made this happen!
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

JS29

I deleted the E-mail, But I think it cost me $7.00 to ship to central N.Y. for two calender's.   :alan2cents:

erik70rt

Quote from: 71-440 on December 18, 2019, 05:01:19 PM
Just tried to order and can't do it. Says my password is incorrect. went to reset and it won't let me. :notsure:
Will have to call tomorrow.

I'm having the same problem.

UPDATE:  All is fixed and I got my order into Roseville - along with parts!  LOL  THANKS to all for getting this done!
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Spikedog08

If anyone wants to meet me at the Michigan / Canadian border, I could deliver a bunch to someone . . .  :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

71-440

Got it sorted out and ordered one.
Thanks @Jay Bee
Joe

ec_co

mine arrived today! BEST calendar ever! seriously well designed, I love that all the cars were incorporated across the months, with the winners highlighted on top. Thanks to all who put it together
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came