Main Menu

2020 Calendar ORDERING

Started by 1ownr, December 16, 2019, 06:41:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

captcolour

Received my 4 today.  Awesome work!  Thanks Judy and everyone else that made this happen.

witherwithout

:grouphug:  I love this club!   Great work on the calendar!

ec_co

I need to order another one or 2, but was waiting for all members to get a shot first so as not to deplete the stock.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Spikedog08

Quote from: ec_co on December 27, 2019, 05:53:57 PM
I need to order another one or 2, but was waiting for all members to get a shot first so as not to deplete the stock.

Actually order now as we have the ability to print more . . Buy as many as you want!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

YellowThumper

Got 2 on order for me now.
For international shipping costs. Getting prices after order is a pain but typically it ends up costing less as all is subject to the time of order. Knowing up front is just a best guess average costs. So the "best guesses" are then padded to cover all the unknown expenses.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

70 Challenger Lover

I bought a couple. I am giving one to the previous owner of my Barracuda. He was pretty happy to hear his old car made it into a calendar. Great work on the overall layout. I also like how many of the other cars were worked into open spaces.

JS29

Got mine, One for the garage and one for the house! thanks to all that made this happen.   :worship:

Tantster

Received mine today, thanks to all involved.  :twothumbsup:

dodj

I think Canada customs must be keeping mine.....  :bricks:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Biffielube

Love the Calendar, I was pleasantly surprised to see a picture of my Cuda on the back Cover.
Thanks to all involved, lots of beautiful cars.

captcolour

As of yesterday, at least one calendar is now hanging at FCA headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI.

700 AKN

I just wanted to Thank all who worked on this calendar for 2020 and also Roseville's for paying for the shipping.
I received mine today 1 month after ordering online, but no fault to Roseville's it's USPS that lacks the simple task to ship from point A to point B. 

I have posted an image of the tracking and you can see where it went and why it took so long to arrive.  I think because the city I live in has a name of "St. Thomas" that they automatically assumed it was in the Virgin Islands and sent it off to San Juan, PR.  Anyone else experience this kind of crazy & unusual shipping from USPS?
I now know why shipping cost so much and takes so long.  I could have driven to Roseville's there & back in 4 1/2 hours.

Calendar's looks great & very well laid out.  It was worth the wait.

captcolour

I was in San Juan on Jan 8th.  I could have picked it up for you!

CNUMB

Just ordered one and a few other things :veryexcited:

Chryco Psycho