Main Menu

71 cuda billboard poll

Started by Spikedog08, August 10, 2017, 10:29:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

If you could buy a 1971 cuda now, would you have a billboard??  

Yes - Black
25 (47.2%)
Yes - White
8 (15.1%)
No
16 (30.2%)
Not sure
4 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Burdar

This would be a very hard choice. It depends on the color and other options. I'd put black billboards on a black car but white on most everything else. The purple convert with road wheels looks great with the black billboard though. If I was buying one back in 71...definately yes. Now I'm not so sure. I like the look but they are so common now. People put the billboards on trucks as well as A and B bodies. I can't decide...maybe one of each is the right thing to do. Or make the billboards with a magnetic backing. Then I could install/remove them depending on my mood.

Biffielube

All in for Billboards, they look great on my GB5 Cuda.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Burdar on September 08, 2017, 07:32:32 PM
This would be a very hard choice. It depends on the color and other options. I'd put black billboards on a black car but white on most everything else. The purple convert with road wheels looks great with the black billboard though. If I was buying one back in 71...definately yes. Now I'm not so sure. I like the look but they are so common now. People put the billboards on trucks as well as A and B bodies. I can't decide...maybe one of each is the right thing to do. Or make the billboards with a magnetic backing. Then I could install/remove them depending on my mood.

Yes, magnetic backed billboards would be a way cheaper option for me as compared to buying a whole new car lol

cudaragtop

I have always liked both 70 and 71... 72-74 too just not as much.
70 with Hockey Stick
71 without Billboard
I will say that the Black on Black on Black on Black on Black  :wowzers:  But I like would like it more with stripe delete.  :wowzers: :wowzers:
That big flat glass smooth slab side on a Cuda really shows off nice body work and paint, then cover it with vinyl?  :stop:

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8