Main Menu

ABC Dash Pads - Are they the same as Year One?

Started by CudaA39, February 05, 2021, 12:19:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chaos-N-Mayhem

R/T's 4 R/P

I had sent ABC an email about 6 months ago and they responded that they are not taking orders until late this year.
Good to have another option.
Let us know the extent of trimming and regluing that is needed.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

anlauto

It's a shame about the price increase....they know they have the upper hand  :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Marty

The dash pads look nice.

I never got a reply from ABC or Al Knoch when I contacted them.  :angry:  Dash Pad Pros responded within a couple of hours. She obviously wanted my business. Yes, the price went up, but I figured to go ahead and order one before another price increase. Should be here soon.

70_440-6Cuda

I saw a dash on eBay and contacted the seller, turns out it was Dash Pad Pros.  Since it seemed a unicorn I took a chance and ordered one up. Allana was great to work with and my dash showed up a few days later, link to that thread below if anyone is interested.

I think it is invaluable that these discussions happen here - I am new to the forum, but Alanna shared with me that her dad was not very popular on the forums, so hopefully they are turning the business around with better customer service.  As for pricing, every industry is struggling with price increases - I have heard the foam shortage is due to petroleum shortages.  We have seen 30% price increases in my industry so I dont think they are too unreasonable.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/e-body-stuff-found-on-ebay-craigslist-or-anywhere-else/20/anyone-know-of-these-dash-pads-on-ebay/26288/msg300344#msg300344
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....