Main Menu

Am/Fm radio HELP!

Started by asapRT, November 23, 2021, 05:58:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

asapRT

I am taking out an old AM/FM cassette player that does not go for a 1970 challenger.. I bought a factory AM/FM Mopar correct radio... My car originally had a multiplex AM/FM radio with thumb dial I haven't been able to find one so I bought one that had the turn dials instead... I think I am supposed to have a crossover as well... I do have a five speaker system does anybody know anything about these types of systems? Do I need to cross over?

1 Wild R/T

Yes it should have one.. If it's still there it'll be attached to the drivers side of the outside of the glovebox...  There should also be a fader to the left of the steering column...

asapRT

There's nothing... someone installed a crappy aftermarket  am/fm cassette player... I have NO IDEA what wires to look for.... I do have a factory R35 that originally came in car... but nothing else... can you help me figure what wires off the loom I will use also what exactly I need PLEASE!

asapRT

Do you know where I can buy the fader? I found and bought complete crossover with wiring harness..Just need fader..Dont know what fader I need