Main Menu

Found Broadcast Sheet

Started by atdoray, November 16, 2019, 05:28:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

this car is currently the last car I have data on that was built in November & it appears there were no builds for the complete week for the Thanksgiving Holiday

I show JS23N0B206553 "In Plant/In Process" on Friday November 21, 1969, a week plus EARLY VS its Wednesday December 3, 1969 "SCHEDULED" date

your car would've been in close proximity to this car on the assembly line, I'll "ASSUME" dated components original to your car will precede 11/21/69

:ohyeah:

atdoray

Quote from: 6bblgt on November 17, 2019, 11:46:30 AM
this car is currently the last car I have data on that was built in November & it appears there were no builds for the complete week for the Thanksgiving Holiday

I show JS23N0B206553 "In Plant/In Process" on Friday November 21, 1969, a week plus EARLY VS its Wednesday December 3, 1969 "SCHEDULED" date

your car would've been in close proximity to this car on the assembly line, I'll "ASSUME" dated components original to your car will precede 11/21/69

:ohyeah:

Thank you, this will be very helpful. If you have any info on my car the VIN would be JS23V0B203966. Scheduled date was December 01.

atdoray

UPDATE: We found our correct broadcast sheet behind the burlap in the drivers seat. Couldn't see it until the seats were torn down. 

cuda hunter

Wow.  behind the burlap?   Do you have a picture of it while being taken apart?
I've not seen one behind the burlap. 

That is awesome! Your a super lucky guy! 

You know we're gonna ask to see the build sheet.  Just for those records Dan was talking about above. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee