Main Menu

PG Classic vs OER

Started by GoMangoBoys, May 15, 2020, 02:16:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

I am looking at door mirrors from PG Classic and OER.  Any difference in quality or customer service from these companies?  I may buy other stuff from them as well.
Thanks.

JS29

Oer is usually licensed by the manufacture.  :alan2cents: 

70 Challenger Lover

I bought a wood grain wheel for my super bee a few years back and I was disappointed with the quality. I know PG makes a ton of stuff now but they charge a fortune considering it's all made in China.

Rich G.

I got a lot from both and wasn't disappointed. Everything I got for the challenger and Cudas made by OER fit nice.

Rich G.

I don't think you can buy direct from OER

Chryco Psycho

I would check with Roseville

anlauto

Hate to tell you, but 90% of the reproduction parts, no matter what company, are made somewhere in Asia  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on May 15, 2020, 04:19:19 PM
I would check with Roseville

:iagree:  @MoparDave  can get pretty much anything and he stands behind everything he sells.  Best guy to buy from bar none.  I placed an order a couple weeks ago for a bunch of stuff.  Dave at Roseville is the best.

MoparDave

OER is classics wholesale distribution . Those mirrors are the same as PG and is from the same part.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

JS29

Quote from: MoparDave on May 15, 2020, 07:24:02 PM
OER is classics wholesale distribution . Those mirrors are the same as PG and is from the same part.
I thought that might be the case.  :thinking: