Main Menu

Pictures of Nascar ,Trans Am /Road racing Mopars

Started by Brads70, February 26, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

A local guy who is known nationally for his expertise on Javelin's races this one around.....

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

303 Mopar

Quote from: Brads70 on February 27, 2017, 09:25:45 AM
Is that Wayne Davis's car?

Yes, from 2015. His son had this beautiful RR  that I tried to buy but sold it overseas for way more than I could afford. He now has this gorgeous bullnose TA among some other cars.

303 Mopar

Here is a track day video with pics and track time starting around 1:00.  He also has more Javelins, like the Orange Crush.

Brads70

Brads70

RUNCHARGER

I think I would have driven like Buddy if given the chance. Go or blow, no halfway.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

I probably would be more like Mark thinking everything through working on & redesigning the car etc

EB3-GranCoupe

The 1970 T/A season was a classic!

Brads70

Brads70

Looks like the AAR rolled? What's the story behind that?

EB3-GranCoupe

That was Swede's car #50221. He rolled it in practice at St. Jovite (the 8th of 11 races that season). They had to go to Dan's car (50211) for that race.  I'm not exactly sure when the third car (50231) was built, but they had to get it done quickly as the last couple of races of the season were coming up, and Dan was about to retire.