Main Menu

Pictures of Nascar ,Trans Am /Road racing Mopars

Started by Brads70, February 26, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

autoxcuda

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

RUNCHARGER

Dang: Is that orange Challenger a member's car?
Sheldon

303 Mopar

Chryco Psycho

SO people are still towing Daytonas with a Daytona  :thinking: :stop:

autoxcuda

This video is by Rylispro (Ariel) from his 72 Cuda at Spring Fling
Speed Festival yesterday

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

I'm not the smartest. Is that a "Posed" shot with with a stock T/A? Maybe for PR or something I suppose?
Sheldon

Mpdlawdog

Quote from: autoxcuda on April 12, 2018, 09:35:58 PM
More from Spring Fling Speed Festival today...

dang that looks like a blast!!!  thanks for sharing!  anyone here own the gray/primer/green jams challenger???

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

MOPAR MITCH

John Sandberg and I have campaigned our cars together for many years... since we met in 1975... autocrossing has been a blast!

Brads70

At mid-season 1974, Columbia Speedway promoter Don Sharpe dropped the NASCAR sanction in hopes of getting more cars and drivers to compete in the Late Model Sportsman division, and Pete Hamilton showed up in this Dodge "Kit Car" and blistered the competition so badly, that Sharpe asked him not to come back after two weeks of dominance. The car was very much illegal, as well.

Dargan Watts Photo