Main Menu

Took both Challengers to a show for the very first time ever....

Started by GrandpaKevin, October 11, 2020, 09:31:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GrandpaKevin

A ggod friend was having a car show to raise money for a charity.

The wifegod wanted to attend and suggested we take both Challenger.

We don't go to a lot of car shows and when we do we always take the wife's Challenger, we've never taken both cars at one time.

So given my marching orders I drug my filthy dirty Challenger out of the back of the garage, made sure it was roadworthy and cleaned it up the best I could.

So for the very first time EVER both our purple R/T Challengers hit the road.

The cars drew a lot of attention and thumbs up both driving to and at the show and the wifegod had a great time hanging out with her friends.

Mission accomplished. :twothumbsup:

anlauto

That's cool...you guys are so lucky there's shows you can attend :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Jay Bee

You and the wifegod (that's funny) really need to do that more often. Seeing those two side by side is some of the best eye candy. You probably stole the show.  :twothumbsup:

cudamadd

Nice cars could almost be twins it's fantastic that your family are involved with this awesome hobby and life style cheers

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

GrandpaKevin

Thanks guys.

My old clunker cleaned up pretty good.

The 440 and 4 speed is always an adrenaline rush  to drive.

We gave our daughter the choice on which Challenger to ride in and she immediately jumped in the 4 speed car! :burnout:

GrandpaKevin

Some of you might have seen this beautiful local Hemi 'Cuda on display at Summit Racing or in Summit's commercials.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Ijjs/summit-racing-equipment-deja-vu

76orangewagon

I wish I would have known about the show ....I would have brought my 71 cuda out. Your challengers look great...yea everybody enjoys a manual over an automatic.

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: 76orangewagon on October 11, 2020, 02:39:35 PM
I wish I would have known about the show ....I would have brought my 71 cuda out. Your challengers look great...yea everybody enjoys a manual over an automatic.

Thanks Ross.

They were forecasting rain for Saturday all last week so going to the show was up in the air until Sat morning.

Pretty good turnout, even had Elvis singing live. :banana:

One of my wife's favorite things on her car is the chrome air cleaner lid your dad owned.

She shines it up every time she takes the car out.  :bigthumb:

76orangewagon

Wow that air cleaner looks better on Plum Crazy compared to the Go Mango of his Dart.

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: 76orangewagon on October 11, 2020, 03:28:28 PM
Wow that air cleaner looks better on Plum Crazy compared to the Go Mango of his Dart.

Yes the wife wanted a lot of chrome and polished parts on her engine and the previous air cleaner lid just didn't look right.

The chrome one just looks perfect and reflects the purple real nice.