Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

autoxcuda

Quote from: Bossgold on April 08, 2019, 09:22:37 PM
Saw your post on the 15x8 rims amd the 4 3/4 BS ...who did the Rim rebuild and were the located in So Cal?  thanks

Pico Rim was that used to be in San Fernando Valley now moves and is in Camarillo, not to far off freeway.  http://picowheel.com

Also, more down south there is Collins Custom Rims in on Alondra Blvd
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Cudakiller70

@YellowThumper  Just a heads up and you probably already know this. The last earthquake they had in Napa where my Mom lives everything from shelf's and cabinets was thrown out a good distance. All furniture since it wasn't anchored to the floor moved a few feet. Her upright piano and large free standing cabinet dented the drywall almost through.

Brads70

Quote from: Topcat on April 06, 2019, 06:00:10 PM
Quote from: Topcat on March 24, 2019, 08:58:24 PM
Went thru the underside and re tightened some bolts and just checking everything out.
Locktite is your friend on some applications. 

Bad news is my Dr. Diff Dana is making some noises.

To be continued...
Just wondering , what was the outcome of this?  :popcorn:

So a week ago or so, I said there may be Diff issues.
Yet the whole time, I was feeling the trans might be the issue.   :thinking:

@jamesroney & I took it out and I showed him when the growl would happen around 2,500 RPM.
He pointed out it happens only in 2nd & 3rd and disappears on 4th.

So I plan to pull it out and James said he'll help me re build it.
I never re built a M/T before. Did a A/T before.

I will do a separate thread soon as I have questions on what to do and what I need.

benlavigne

I drilled holes in a perfectly good trunk lid!
I installed the Go Wing I purchased at Carlisle, to bring the Challenger closer to original specs, from R/T longitudinal stripe and T/A spoiler, to the bumble bee stripe and Go Wing...
And yes, it is installed backwards on the vintage 1972 picture, no one remembers if it was switched or installed like that from the factory...

Ben

Steve73

I was finally able to get out to our local Saturday cruze night. I have had electrical grief for the last couple of months. Thanks to all of the available information on the forum, it was invaluable to me solving some of the issues. Testing the car for the first time after installing the A41, and full TTI 2.5" Xpipe exhaust everything went well. 2nd. Time out the green field wire fell off of the alternator, since I still had a vibration coming from underneath the car and being felt through the seat, I figured I would replace the alternator as well as the battery. The vibration disappeared, however the following happened, signal lights flashed triple time, amp gauge was fluctuating when turning on accessories, car RPM gauge and transmission handheld rpm gauge moving erratically, car started stalling erratically, mostly when warm, and while low idle in gear, also stalled in neutral. For the most part all is fixed except for the car stalling, still doing it but not very often, it seems to develop a miss before cutting out.

Chryco Psycho

I am glad the site helped with most of the issues & welcome to the site from Panama

303 Mopar

Took my latest addition out for its first cruise.

Brads70

Only have had time to take mine out 3 times this season.  :('  Went out last Thursday to a local cruise nite

Chryco Psycho

Congrats on getting the Bee Dan , looks great  :bigthumb:

benlavigne

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 27, 2019, 06:00:32 AM

X2, whitestripe on orange looks stuning!

Ben

RUNCHARGER

That Bee looks great, I love the C-stripe. Going to pull mine out and do a few doughnuts with it then wash last weekends bugs and rubber off.
Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: benlavigne on July 27, 2019, 07:00:35 AM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 27, 2019, 06:00:32 AM

X2, whitestripe on orange looks stuning!

Ben

x3 I'm envious! Enjoy!

7E-Bodies

Removing a two piece trunk pan replacement (not a fan) to prep for the new AMD one piece via the tail panel. Not a favorite job, but one I've done well on e-bodies prior.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

6Pack70

Installed headliner.... just a few small wrinkles to steam out later.   :banana: