Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Went to a show. Forgot camera. Bounced it off the rev limiter on the way home.  :dunno:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Mom

Quote from: 303 Mopar on June 10, 2017, 04:34:44 AM
I caught these shots last night. Summer's here in Colorado and just beautiful!

Sooo Beautiful!!

Cuda Cody

@Cuda Mom  cool shot!   :twothumbsup:

Quote from: Cuda Mom on June 10, 2017, 06:10:26 PM
Changed the oil, switched to Lucas Hot Rod & Classic HIGH Zinc.  I could have gotten it cheaper at Summit but it is only a dollar more and I am helping to keep the to local guy, Bell & Gaines Speed Shop in business.  We have been trading there since the 70's.  Looking forward to tomorrow's show in Cupertino.

Cuda Cody

That's a good looking AAR!  :banana:

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 10, 2017, 06:32:54 PM
I fixed my brake light... Mike the wheel swap is more significant than the vacuuming the carpets....

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 10, 2017, 08:37:02 PM
@Cuda Mom  cool shot!   :twothumbsup:

Quote from: Cuda Mom on June 10, 2017, 06:10:26 PM
Changed the oil, switched to Lucas Hot Rod & Classic HIGH Zinc.  I could have gotten it cheaper at Summit but it is only a dollar more and I am helping to keep the to local guy, Bell & Gaines Speed Shop in business.  We have been trading there since the 70's.  Looking forward to tomorrow's show in Cupertino.

Should have gotten photos of her working on her axle bearings & rear brakes....   Cuda Mom.... "The Cuda Wrench".....

cuda dad

Like this?

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  That's awesome.  Watch out Gas Monkey.  Between Cuda Mom and Pixie, we can start our own show!   :bigthumb:

61K T/A

I replaced the left motor mount and oil pump. That's one miserable job on a BB. I'm glad that s done.

Bpret

Car show for me

Rev-It-Up

Beautiful convertible Bpret! Welcome to the forum!
Rev-It-Up

YellowThumper

Replaced my radiator but have not had a chance to test it. Threw caution to the wind and trusted my assembly. Saturday i set out on a 25 mile drive to a semi local car meet. Cars and Coffee in Corona.  All went good. Finally...

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

Painted the first of 4 engines I have to get done this summer.

I need a little painter smiley.    :wrenching:

HUSTLESTUFF

I installed my AC bulkhead and started playing with the fittings to the AC box.  Need to get some hose and find a 45 degree heater hose fitting.  But that's the last hurdle to putting in the engine.  :banana: :banana:

76orangewagon

Drove to a Mopar car show in Chardon, Ohio... 100 miles round trip. People couldn't believe it when I told them I am going to tear it apart and completely restore it. Others couldn't believe it was a 26 year old paint job from Maaco that cost only $400. Car ran great, not one issue at all.