Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Reinstalled the rad, seems to be holding pressure! Also added in a fuel pressure gauge. Carb has been acting funny figured it would be useful information...
https://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/atm-3361/overview/

hawkfn18

Got the left side upper and lower ball joints in and new inner and outer tie rods in... still need to do the right side... still waiting for my !@$#% front wheels to come in from Summit...  :deadhorse:

61K T/A

Replaced original trans mount and grounded the left tail light.

cudaragtop

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

Cuda Cody

HP_Cuda

Cuda is in the shop for the final paint touch up.

Was a fun ride down to the shop and I think I might have scared a few folks on the way. Once those VT mufflers open up its quite the earful.

:burnout:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

usraptor

Even though the instructions said to start at the rear end and work towards the engine, I started at the engine and installed my new 3" TTI exhaust system back to the Dynomax ultra flow mufflers.  Will have to wait for the over axle pipes until my new trunk exhaust hanger plates arrive and are installed.   Also, re-installed my fan, fan shroud and radiator and filled the engine block with coolant.

Shoooter

I couldn't even post I  this thread if it was " what did you do to your e body this month"  :(' been busy and seem to have hit a wall. Seems like I have just become ok with a half done car...sad

303 Mopar

I caught these shots last night. Summer's here in Colorado and just beautiful!

cuda dad

Looking good.  Strobe stripes are the best, just sayin'

cuda dad

In preparation for the show I vacuumed the carpet and scrubbed the mats.  Does it look any better?

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Cuda Mom

Changed the oil, switched to Lucas Hot Rod & Classic HIGH Zinc.  I could have gotten it cheaper at Summit but it is only a dollar more and I am helping to keep the to local guy, Bell & Gaines Speed Shop in business.  We have been trading there since the 70's.  Looking forward to tomorrow's show in Cupertino.

1 Wild R/T

I fixed my brake light... Mike the wheel swap is more significant than the vacuuming the carpets....