Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

:haha: That is awesome!!!  :perfect10: The pistol grip is  :1place: I love it.  :ohyeah:

Brads70

Fired mine up and took the first drive of the season. Sure feels good to drive something with power again! It had 3/4 of a tank of fuel but I went and filled it up with the " cheap gas" . Premium is 30 cents a liter more. What a rip off? Oh well in the grand scheme of things no biggie!  Windows down  and tunes cranked for about an hour!  :burnout:

BIGSHCLUNK

It was warm enuff to play in the garage a little here today  :banana: re-torqued my VC'c and intake.  By the end of last year I was sucking in oil,,,, again... The Honda bond I used before worked great, but did not seem to last long...  :headbang:

Topcat

Did an oil change on Thursday and took it out for a quick spin and get new oil going.

At a stoplight waiting to go green:
Guy carrying 2, 6 packs of toilet paper totally druelling at my car while his Pregnant wife tagging behind.
She was jaw jacking at him while they were crossing the intersection.

"Well you can just forget about owning something like that now"    :rolleyes: :deadhorse: :bricks: :Thud: 

toddnyc98

Took a drive into New York (Park & 47) with my daughter. Traffic was light.
1970 Cuda 440
2014 Challenger RT Plus

blown motor

Very cool picture. You should go back for some more.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

Buttoned up my seat install today!!!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Msbaugh440

Quote from: toddnyc98 on April 19, 2020, 10:39:59 AM

Now that's AWESOME!

anlauto

Quote from: toddnyc98 on April 19, 2020, 10:39:59 AM

Yea that's a great picture :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

Was going to put on my new M/C..... it leaked before I even put it on. Try again next weekend  :pullinghair:
Keep yer foot in it

gzig5

Cudajason

Quote from: gzig5 on April 19, 2020, 05:56:51 PM
Quote from: Cudajason on April 19, 2020, 03:39:01 PM
Nice!  What are the seats out of?

@gzig5 thanks!  Seats are out of a Hyundai Tiburon. I have a post on the instal!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Swamp Donkey

1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

gzig5

Quote from: Cudajason on April 19, 2020, 06:55:28 PM
Quote from: gzig5 on April 19, 2020, 05:56:51 PM
Quote from: Cudajason on April 19, 2020, 03:39:01 PM
Nice!  What are the seats out of?

@gzig5 thanks!  Seats are out of a Hyundai Tiburon. I have a post on the instal!

I thought they looked like the Tiburon seats.  Found your thread.  I've looked a couple times but haven't had any luck.   

ec_co

got most of the front end off, been working on a lot of sanding, clearing out remaining rust. finally picked up a decent 1/4" impact driver (couldn't beat $70 at harbor freight, good bang for the buck)... what a fricken difference in time, wish I would have bought one years ago. figured with the down time I'll work on one section at a time, now that I'm digging in it isn't as daunting as it once was. at least I'm still working and bring in $$ to keep the ball rolling.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came