Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

Last Winter, in a dark garage:

Engine was running, just started.
Had 2 bottles very similar in feel and appearance.

Redline: Water Wetter
Redline: Unleaded Substitute.

Guess which one I reached behind & picked? Yup the substitute.  :bricks: 

Put Blue Devil in today and ran it for an hour then flushed it. 90 degrees was perfect day for it.

It picked up more dark color than I expected.

71383bee

Looks awesome mr lee!  Hopefully I can see it in person at next years Carlisle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

I've been working on a lot of smallish items, whole pedal system apart/cleaned/painted, brakes flushed and ran denatured through it to clean the lines out in anticipation of dot5 upgrade. Going through bags to evaporust and ran across this bag of goodies my dad had in the car, except the hair pick/comb ... found that in the door of all places.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

YellowThumper

After weeks of rewiring for custom dash and ECU install, I inadvertently confirmed the blinkers are working.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

benlavigne

Met for coffee with a few friends, with proper distancing between us if not between cars!

Ben

Mr Lee

Nice bunch of cars there.
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

340challconvert

Quote from: benlavigne on July 03, 2020, 08:13:37 PM
Met for coffee with a few friends, with proper distancing between us if not between cars!

Ben

:yes:
Cool

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

71vert340

Actually, it's what I've done this week on the 74 Charger Rallye. With help, removed the bulge hood, took it outside and spent two days wet sanding the bottom  (engine side) of the hood. Unbelievable how many sags and runs in the original paint on hood and trunk lid. Painted hood on Wednesday. Yesterday, painted the trunk lid bottom and door sill/jam areas after wet sanding for a few days last week. I was out painting at 6am as our daytime temperatures have reached 108 degrees this week. Took about 30 minutes to base/clear the hood and 45 minutes to base/clear the trunk lid and door sill areas. By the time I finished around 6:45 am, the temps were already 85 degrees. I let the hood sit out 2 days to bake in the sun. Here's a couple of photos.
Terry

YellowThumper

Drove it to work. Then a local show in Garden Grove.
We were represented well.
The tx9 with molded in flares front and rear. Burnt orange interior
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cuda hunter

that tx9 v5r e4 is SWEET !! 
Thanks for getting that fender tag info!   wow!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

benlavigne

Another Friday night meet, this time, 5 E's and an A. Started out with a localized shower on the way, but as you can see, skies cleared up right after!

Ben

benlavigne

Finally got the 3.23 Sure Grip gears installed at Nick's, quite a difference, changes the feel of the car completely, feels like I picked up 50HP!
Although my car originally came with 3.55's, they got swapped years ago to something like 2.73, open! I decided to go with 3.23 to keep a little bit of the good highway manners (now about 2500 RPM at 60 MPH)
I made sure the Sure Grip worked correctly...  :D
Also lowered the front end almost 2 inches.

Ben

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

I was out in the garage bending up some custom transmission lines for my A500 install. Waiting on a few fittings to finish them up.

Fun little project!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.