Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Hemi09, Cudajason and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Cuda70-74

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on September 08, 2020, 06:41:53 AM
You're welcome. Let me know if I can help with anything else. I didn't quite get the trunkpan welded in yesterday (new welder didn't have a roller wheel for .023 so that delayed me a bit. Changing dutchman next weekend and then left and right 1/4 skins the weekends after that. Front of car does not need work so any measurements up there are as built from Mopar as well.
Thanks and you getting it done. My front end is in good condition just the rear needs work like yours
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Guscuda

Got mine out this evening for a nice 60mi country cruise :bigthumb:

blown motor

e-body copper and I spent the day supplying our cars for a music video. 
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda70-74

Quote from: blown motor on September 10, 2020, 12:35:29 PM
e-body copper and I spent the day supplying our cars for a music video.
Nice challenger along with the charger
1969 mustang
1968 charger

blown motor

Cuda70-74

Nice 68 charger you got. The 68 my favorite year :cheers:
1969 mustang
1968 charger

7212Mopar

Why people like to lean on other people's cars?
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Cuda70-74

1969 mustang
1968 charger

blown motor

Quote from: 7212Mopar on September 10, 2020, 05:23:02 PM
Why people like to lean on other people's cars?

@7212Mopar  They rested on the cars a couple times. They did not rub against them. We understood their need to get the right shots and they understood the value of our cars. They were very mindful of zippers, chains, etc.

Mark_B

I've had an overheating issue with my Challenger for the last 4 months.  Also pinking under revs and fuel vapour smell when stopped.  Well turns out the carb had a vacuum leak, one of the ports below the carb should have been blocked off.

Car is running superbly now.  Very very please to have had it sorted.

Went out to our local pub and had some cider to celebrate :).

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Well, been working on recovering the SE headliner.  Had to crawl in the back seat to look at something, man o man, back in the old days, when in and out of the back seat was no  issue.  Let me tell you ....I just turned 69.  I was wondering if  I was going to have to call the wife to help me get out!  I guess age and an extra 100#, makes a lot of difference.  Those back seats are really small! :o

Brads70

I went to a car show in Elmvale Ont. today It was low key word of mouth mostly and on private property  so no one to bother us. Nice to get the car out for a run and see some old friends!  I'd say 120 cars or so.... 

blown motor

I've got the 12 Challenger RT out for a run. It was sitting there with a tank full of last year's gas, thought I should use it up. Don't want it sitting in there for another winter.

Brads70

My 2 sons went to a tuner car show just up the road from my house at the Hockey arena/stadium. Texted and asked me to bring up the Challenger , so I did. There was other " musclecars"  as well. Then a  ton of people showed up I'd guess 7-800 people  and cars. Mostly tuners and pickup trucks . I'd guess from Toronto area. I must be getting old? Some young guy looked maybe 20 had a new SRT Charger and wanted to race? I just kinda laughed a bit and said no dude those days are over for me. He then asked if I was the original owner! HAHA  I laughed and said I was 3 when that car was built! I said wow cool car you have , I would have loved to own something like that when I was your age. He replied " Ya I worked for it" ? Mostly the younger crowd with rap music cranked dropping F bombs every third word. Neon lights, strobes  etc.... I think I'm getting old? HAHA  I didn't stay long as I bet it was only a matter of time till the cops showed up.
Is it just me or did I suddenly get old?  :haha:

Scooter

Re-jetted the primaries my carb... she' she's running fat so I thinned her out a bit.

Swapping out metering rods and springs.

Got it leaned out nicely at highway speeds... mid 14 to low 15 AFR cruising.

Drops to high 12 low 13 AFR when I roll on the throttle.