Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Floyd

Gave this one a bath before putting it away for the winter.

Floyd

Got this one off the lift finally.

JS29

@Floyd  Love the tong and groove knotty pine! That is what i have in my office.   :bigthumb:

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Well, the current project is. NOT a Mopar, but it is sitting beside one., Anyway, 1984 Toyota SR5, extra cab. 22R engine. Rebuilt at 288,000 miles.  Now a blown head gasket. Since I did build a shop alittle while back, thought I might as well see if I could do this my self.  So far so good, it is apart! Waiting on delivery of gasket set. Then the fun begins. You tube videos have helped in the disassembly, and saved having to take the front covers off in relation to the timing chain, thus the wooden wedge! Anyway, wish me luck.

dodj

Yesterday for the first time since I owned it, it was out of the garage in NOVEMBER!  :stayinlane:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

RUNCHARGER

I pulled, rebuilt and replaced the Twin cam, twin turbo V6 in the Stealth, you've got that Toyota no problem. Timing the 4 cams wasn't as hard as you would imagine.
Sheldon

Cudajason

November 11th and It was nice enough out today to take that car out to an appointment....ran great!  Glad the heater works. 

Certainly the latest I have ever had the car out for a spin.
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

70rag383

Beautiful day in southern Ontario so I took the Challenger out for a spin.  This doesn't happen in November too often!

anlauto

Quote from: 70rag383 on November 11, 2020, 01:48:24 PM
Beautiful day in southern Ontario so I took the Challenger out for a spin.  This doesn't happen in November too often!

On this day last year it was -11* C and we had 15 cm's of snow. :dunno:   That's about 12* F for you Amaricans ....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

Hey, @blown motor @jimynick @Jay Bee and others....look another Ontario guy!!!!!

@70rag383 first off nice looking car!  Any plans to come to Moparfest once it is back up an running??  How about Carlisle???
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

70rag383

Thanks @Cuda jason . Nice cuda you have there.  Looking forward to the end of the pandemic and will meet all of you guys at Moparfest. I was there 2 years ago after Alan had just finished my car.  I think that's @blown motor 's Challenger next to mine.

http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/PAST-RESTO-RESTORAG.html

Jay Bee

I've seen Dave's car in Mississauga before. Mine would have been out with the top down too if it wasn't still gutted since October 2019.

To answer this thread's subject line.....I looked at it!

dodj

So you're the guy that parks sideways like that... :vipermanhiding: