Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Marty

Thank you.

More than I care to admit. It seems to never end till suddenly it's painted. I have much more to do but the heavy lifting is over.

Mr Lee

Drove down to the shore to catch the sunset (last night).  Would you believe I hit a deer about 5 minutes before this?  Thing cane out of nowhere and I locked em up as I collided with it.  ... Luckily, NO damage. I couldn't believe the front of my car wasnt smashed because, I smashed this deer.  I sent it tumbling, rolling, flailing.  I am very lucky and grateful.  Him, not so much.   Thank god for steel bumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Topcat

Good to hear it run again.

Needs more timing.
Possible vacuum leak just occurring.

Marty

More painting last night. Time to paint the core support then it's back into the main shop for cut and buff.

Brads70

Took out the Challenger today, filler her up . Might be the last one till spring?

Topcat

Quote from: Brads70 on November 08, 2020, 01:30:55 PM
Took out the Challenger today, filler her up .

Might be the last one till spring?

Good idea to wake em' up a few times over the course of the Winter.  ;)

Brads70

Quote from: Topcat on November 08, 2020, 03:49:58 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on November 08, 2020, 01:30:55 PM
Took out the Challenger today, filler her up .

Might be the last one till spring?

Good idea to wake em' up a few times over the course of the Winter.  ;)

Ya mine is the one with a snow plow up front!  :idea: :D

GrandpaKevin

Filled both cars with gas, added fuel stabilizer hooked them up to the battery tenders and put them them away for the winter :wave:

Cudajason

Took mine for a spin yesterday...planning to get at least one more in before winter hits.
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Marty

Core support painted in single stage low-gloss black. I'll let the paint cure for a while before the mind-numbing process of the cut and buff begins.

chargerdon

Drove it to a Cars and Coffee in the morning, and then to a Car Cruise in the afternoon.   

Nothing puts a smile on my face as the number of thumbs up i get when i drive it on a sunny day !! 

RUNCHARGER

Loaded my son's 68 Charger up for the trip home. I'll miss the car but appreciate the garage room.
Sheldon

Dakota

Quote from: YellowThumper on October 26, 2020, 05:40:52 PM
Put a lock on its cover and removed the ECU as it will reside outside for a couple months.
Started to open the MS3 box to see if there is evidence of anything awry. Was running perfect for months and without changing anything I developed a short that illuminates the dash blinker bulbs. Trying to trace what I believe is an inadvertent ground.

@YellowThumper I'm having a similar issue with my dash blinker bulbs lighting up when the parking or headlights are switched on.  Turn signals still work.   I have 1157 bulbs in both front parking lights (amber lenses on front valence).   There is continuity between the 2 metal studs on the bottom of the bulb, so I think there is some current leaking back to the dash blinker bulbs through this route. I switched to an LED bulb with the same base.   There is no continuity between the studs on them.  It fixed the problem, or at least treated the symptom. 

RUNCHARGER

Car driving done for this year I think. Woke up to about 10CM of this junk today. And I'm starting to think crossbow for the flower munchers around here.
Sheldon

JS29