Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

Quote from: gzig5 on November 30, 2020, 09:40:32 AM
I love my cribs.  Need to get them back from the body shop I loaned them to while they worked on my car.

Did you paint the boards to match your car?

yeah I wished I had made them earlier, would have made my trans swap easier.

LOL, I knew someone would aske about the colour.  No, they are recycled from a garden my wife and I built.  She stained it purple, because why not!  We tore it down in the fall and I did not want throw our all that wood. so BOOM, wheel cribs!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Swamp Donkey

More stripping down of the car.  It appears mice like my car too. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

dodj

I was gonna guess he cut down the neighbors fence and chopped it up. Ya know...to save a little money...:Stirring:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cudajason

Quote from: dodj on November 30, 2020, 05:38:58 PM
I was gonna guess he cut down the neighbors fence and chopped it up. Ya know...to save a little money...:Stirring:

LOL no.  @dodj but if I had a mill, I would have made my own boards after last week!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

I would add a 2x4 at each of the elevations,to have continuous 2x4 load path to ground,  three per elevation except the top to hold the tire .

SRT392

So for the last week i tore the cuda apart to send it off for dipping. So in a few days it goes from this (first pic)  to this (second pic) then when he shows up to pick it up he comes with a 34 foot trailer and look what was inside already. pics of the cowl vin but not much info. 70 Challenger and my 70 cuda. must of been a Mopar day for him.

dmastr3665

finely some movement, got the header cutouts installed

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

70rag383

I took the Challenger out for a ride today. Very sunny and -1C in Toronto. Streets and highways nice and clean.  I went for a 90-minute ride.  The car ran amazing. Our mopars really love the cold air. 

I stopped for some 94 at PetroCan.  I got close to 17mpg on this tank of gas, a combination of city/highway, 30/70.  Not bad eh?

blown motor

You're my kind of guy. If the roads and weather are good, drive it. I don't understand these people that put their car away in early September thinking the season is over.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

340challconvert

Installing the right side trunk extension to the new trunk floor

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

IMNCARN82

Been driving everyday.  Snows comn.  Been tinkering. Fixed a brake leak. Uhg. Lots of maintenance. Even more when you drive em.   Headn out to Adams car care products. Again.  Gonna try the cordless machine.  So tight in the one car garage.  But safe and close. Tight seal/heated. Clean. 

And got a six pack set up all ready to go. Was gonna toss it on this 360. But decided on gettn the 340 done. Again.  Stroker.  Bigger cam.   Lookn for 450-500 hp.  Any suggestions with the six pack ?  I'll try the carbs until eventually going EFI. 
R/T
round tail lights forever !!

Marty

Quote from: IMNCARN82 on December 09, 2020, 11:40:52 AM
Been driving everyday.  Snows comn.  Been tinkering. Fixed a brake leak. Uhg. Lots of maintenance. Even more when you drive em.   Headn out to Adams car care products. Again.  Gonna try the cordless machine.  So tight in the one car garage.  But safe and close. Tight seal/heated. Clean. 

And got a six pack set up all ready to go. Was gonna toss it on this 360. But decided on gettn the 340 done. Again.  Stroker.  Bigger cam.   Lookn for 450-500 hp.  Any suggestions with the six pack ?  I'll try the carbs until eventually going EFI. 
R/T

Visual Impact! :perfect10:

Chryco Psycho

6 packs are all about the looks not so much the performance , the do get killer fuel mileage using only the 2 bbl , but a mordern 4bbl & good intake will beat it .
have tuned numerous 6 packs , if you need help let me know

Marty

Finished up the wet sanding, ready for buffing.
800,1000,1500,2000,2500,3000 grit/wet.