Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jordan

I left work early today so I could enjoy the 50 degree day.  The last semblance of warmth that I will feel until late spring.  We are supposed to get some precipitation turning to snow here this weekend, so, I took out the motorcycle for an hour or so.  Literally got off of that and stepped in to the Cuda to get some gas (since I ran out last week).  I did a cruise in the country for 45 minutes, topped off the gas again (non ethanol for storage), and parked it.  I will now have to start my oil changes and gas treatment of all my toys this upcoming week or two. 
  I had a really good time in my Cuda this past summer.  Motorcycle racing was a blast too.  The rest of the year sucked.  April seems a long way away.  I hope my snowmobile and ice motorcycle can keep me busy until then. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Scooter

^^^ Like the Maiden posters in your garage... took my son to see them on Oakland last September. They still bring it!

jordan

I am a huge fan.  Have been forever.  I would have to count concert tickets to see how many times I have seen them. 20+ would be my guess.  I even have Eddie's image tattooed on my back. 

For you guys that dont know, blow up Scooter's photo.  Iron Maiden has a full sized Spitfire prop as part of their stage show for just one song.  Just an incredible live band and show. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Scooter

Started listening to them back in the early 80's. Last show I saw them before this was up in Sacramento CA. late 80's or early 90's.

Megadeth opened for them and me and 4 of my pals were up at the stage hanging on to the rail for dear life and having a blast... cost one of my pals a few broken ribs...  worth it...  :D

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

rikkitik

Well, it's not so much what I did to it, but Reliable loaded it up and sent me an email that it's on it's way.  :banana:

71vert340

Installed LED bulbs for the side marker lights and the tail lights and reverse lights on the 74 Charger. I had to hand file the outside diameter of the circuit board to get the 1156 and 1157 bulbs to fit in the sockets. Tedious job but well worth it. The brightness as compared to the stock bulbs is amazing. See photos. In the one the lights are bright with the shop lights on. Even better with shop lights off.
Terry W.

one bad fish

I haven't posted on here for quite some time. But I have been busy with my car. Dropped the motor and freshened up the paint and fixed some leaks. New ceramic coating on my headers, added a borgeson steering box (not in yet) and a quicktime scatter shield. I put some Dr. Diff offset mounts on my rear and welded new perches in and added Hoosier slicks and caltracs. Of course I had an 11" Bell on my hemi 4 speed with a 140 tooth 8 bolt flywheel...well that didn't fit the shield so I had to buy a new 130 tooth and a new pressure plate assembly - red ram B/Beck style to replace my Mcleod. Never ends...Put slicks on too..time to go racing!

Swamp Donkey

I like everything you are doing One Bad Fish!  Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Chryco Psycho

Great to see the progress , I wondered if you left the site  :wrenching:

soundcontrol

A cruise last night, with some beer drinking' friends in the car, very rare with dry roads and no snow Dec.18th here. And the town is dead due to Corona this year.
In the background, the Christmas goat my little town is famous for, well, the fame comes from some people burning it down almost every year.
Since 1966 it has been burned down 37 times.

one bad fish

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 18, 2020, 05:21:35 PM
Great to see the progress , I wondered if you left the site  :wrenching:

I'm still around buddy! Bought a new place north of Carstairs August of 2018. Worked in 8 countries, 2019 - left Chengdu, China Nov 18, 2019 after being there 10 weeks. Then came back to Alberta March 3, 2020 after a Dubai/Saudi/Kuwait stint and BOOM - Covid lockdown! Spent 8 months working on the acreage and the Cuda - Daughter got married there Aug 15 - tent outside, band, food trucks, fireworks - man glad that's over and they got to get their wedding done although the guest list went from 350 to 80 (Alberta limit was 100 people last summer for outside gatherings)..good time and nobody got sick. Now I'm back commissioning/training operators for a new plant in Kazakhstan.

blown motor

I vacuumed and dusted the interiors. You should have seen me in my little maid's outfit.  :haha:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Smallblock340

Car wash time! Cold and cloudy weather in Netherlands, so I could not find any bikini girls w/ daisy dukes who were willing to assist me...  ;)
But the Challenger is clean and shiny again  :)
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

Marty

Quote from: blown motor on December 19, 2020, 02:21:13 PM
I vacuumed and dusted the interiors. You should have seen me in my little maid's outfit.  :haha:

What has been seen, can't be unseen.  :stop:

:cheers: