Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

SteveG

Mine has been used as extra table space lately.   :-[

Cuda Cody

:haha:  I've used E-Bodies for extra storage before too.  This was before I had extra garage space.    :-[

xs29j8

Last Saturday we took four Mopars to the Cowtown Mopars RoundUp car show here in Fort Worth:

Brads70

I fitted up my new AMD rear valance ( with exhaust cutouts/tips) I was surprised it fit pretty good! Modified new stainless tips to go on 2 1/2" pipes too. I hope to get my rearend( with 4:10 gears installed) home tomorrow.

Cuda Cody

Very cool!  The drone shot was neat.  Great view from up there.  Pretty neat you got to bring 4 cars to the show.   :banana:

Quote from: xs29j8 on March 27, 2017, 12:46:09 PM
Last Saturday we took four Mopars to the Cowtown Mopars RoundUp car show here in Fort Worth:

HP_Cuda

Finally put new windshield wipers on that actually fit!

Thanks Dave!!!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Aar1064

I worked on masking AAR for organisol treatment. I'm a little nervous about this but can't cry about it. Planning on shooting Saturday. Supposed to be great weather.  :banana:

headejm

About half way through rebuilding my AC heater box. Pretty straight forward and interesting work.  :woohoo:

Cudalbs

I was cleaning up my rallye dash. My left turn signal indicator lense was broken out and I was getting tired of that bright flashing light in my eyes with every left turn it made. So I made some new lenses, left, right, and brake and then installed them. I then made some black trim rings for them to match the rest of the dash because I blacked out the silver rings on the gauges. Pretty happy with the results as it matches the he black out theme of the rest of the car.
"Love those round taillight cars"

Cuda Cody

Good luck with the Organosol.  Not an easy paint to lay down and get to look right, but whatever happens do not give up.  We're right here to help if you get stuck.

Quote from: Aar1064 on March 30, 2017, 07:36:21 PM
I worked on masking AAR for organisol treatment. I'm a little nervous about this but can't cry about it. Planning on shooting Saturday. Supposed to be great weather.  :banana:

YellowThumper

Investigated to find the water leak on my Dakota R/T. Bad water pump.  :crying:
Moved everything piled on Challenger off. Fired it up for the first time in a couple of months. Pulled it out, only to find a Coolant puddle under it. Small drip sitting but significant after warming up for a bit. New aluminum one only around a year old.  :verymad:

Gave up and worked on Mustang instead...

Mike
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

turbostang7

Cut the a pillar off, found yet even more rot. To be expected though

Brads70

Installed the Dana with the new 4:10 gears yesterday. Had some help from my youngest son.  :D

bentpshrods

Got a quart of PPG paint. Going to paint my grill body color and touch up all the little chips, and rebuff the car.  Should give the car a whole new look. 

1 Wild R/T

Been slowly cleaning it up in preparation for driving down to Spring Fling... Got it looking pretty good too..... I'll be on the road tomorrow morning around 8 am.....About a 300 mile drive.... The first 150ish looks like rain.......  :headbang: