Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

That's going to be a nice big improvement! 

Tunis

@303 Mopar
QuoteI went from this to this
So you walked over from the left side to the right side? Just kidding, nice upgrade!

Moparman82

Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

JS29

It was in the 70's yesterday, had to run to napa for fasteners so I pulled out my cuda and took it out for the first ride of the season.   :burnout:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

YellowThumper

Quote from: JS29 on April 12, 2017, 10:38:49 AM
It was in the 70's yesterday, had to run to napa for fasteners so I pulled out my cuda and took it out for the first ride of the season.   :burnout:
:needphotos:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

JS29

Got to get some, Then get my nephew to show me how to post them.   

Brads70

Nice day today and it rained for a few days previous , so out for the first drive of the season. It was just to the gas station to get some fresh fuel, but it was fun just the same. The new gear set seems ok so far ! (4.10) I didn't get a chance to get on it but it seems more snappy!

Had a young guy follow me in, and loved the car saying this is my most favorite car ever! Nice to see the young ones still interested!  :yes:

Marc70challenger

Dropped by the shop with the Challenger to check up on the Barracuda -  :wrenching:

Nothing brings better, bigger smile than rowing gears in that thing ....  :burnout:   Love cars that you gotta drive ....  :stayinlane:

YellowThumper

Picked up my repaired radiator. Hope to install it this weekend
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

Quote from: 73440 on April 13, 2017, 07:54:51 PM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 12, 2017, 05:55:19 AM
I went from this to this

Go fast wheels need stop fast brakes !

Nice! Have you had a chance to road test them yet?  I noticed this was your first post, Welcome to the site, hope you post some more pictures of your car soon!  :wave:

this is 303 Mopar's car not mine .
I've been over on C – C And recently found this site.

Cuda Cody

Thanks for checking in with us @73440    :banana:  I think you'll like how easy it is to post photos here and do all kinda of neat things.  And be sure to check out the Prize Shop link (in the upper header) https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/  to see some of the free prizes you can earn by postings on this site.

Quote from: 73440 on April 14, 2017, 06:49:33 AM
this is 303 Mopar's car not mine .
I've been over on C – C And recently found this site.

Thank you for the welcome Cuda Cody.
And thank you for all your videos , been watching , and all the uploaded TSP and all the other reference data.

I will try the photo upload for sure, sounds like no need for photobucket anymore, that was fine but more steps.