Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

JH: I love the caps and trim rings on your car! I always preferred that look on T/A's.
Sheldon

JH27N0B

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 01, 2017, 09:16:09 AM
JH: I love the caps and trim rings on your car! I always preferred that look on T/A's.
Thanks! When I first "restored" the car in the early 80s I replaced the Cragars on it with rally wheels.  About 20 years ago, I got the Mr Norms sales packet for the car and not pleased to find the car was built with steelies, not the rally's.  Or shortly afterwards when I had to fork out $$ for a set of 450s!  But they quickly grew on me and I now much prefer them over rally's too!

CudaMoparRay

Went around the car in circles trying to figure out where to place my new Hurst Equipped emblem that I got with my brand new Hurst pistol grip shifter stick handle.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: blown motor on October 07, 2017, 06:30:18 AM
Emblem? There's just one?

Yes, just one came with it. Bought it directly from Hurst. I have read that some other vendors don't even give you one when you purchase through them. Do you know if Hurst would usually give two ?

HP_Cuda

Vapor barriers in, uh oh door panels in next.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

benlavigne

Tried to squeeze in one last Cars N Coffee... but got caught in the rain... :crying:

Ben

750-h2

Today I got everything ready to put my original engine back into the car. The two have been apart since 1974. Tomorrow morning she goes back in the hole! :banana:

anlauto

Looking good ! You should put your rad hoses and POS battery cable on too, if you got them :alan2cents: Much easier now.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

Thanks Al. I do have the pos. cable but I already mounted it on the inner fender and hooked it up to the starter relay?

HP_Cuda

Heck put the PS belt and ALT belt on too!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Roadman

While your at it you can bolt on most of the front suspension. Going to be a long night   :rofl:  :rebelflag"

RUNCHARGER

74? Now that's exciting, I bet the car can hardly wait.
Sheldon

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

750-h2

The reproduction belts are on order. I am also still waiting for my rad and a few front end parts but these are all easy to install after the engine is in. :bigthumb: I just don't want to wait any longer so tomorrow is the day!