Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

More trunk pan work. AMD had it pretty close, but I've finally tweaked it to perfection. Feeling pretty accomplished.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

gzig5

Rebuilt the rear drum brakes using the $100 kit from Dr. Diff.  Pretty much everything you need.  https://www.doctordiff.com/drum-brake-rebuild-kit.html
Used the DIY by Shane Kelly which is great.  https://forum.e-bodies.org/wheels-tires-brakes-suspension-and-steering/12/rear-drum-brake-build/3489/
Mine didn't get cleaned up quite as nicely but that will come when I swap in the B-body housing.

7E-Bodies

Great to know for when I get to that step. Thank you!

7E-Bodies

@gzig5 did it provide step by step directions for guys like me that are tooled and have the capability, but don't do it often enough to not fumble around a bit?

gzig5

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on September 03, 2019, 10:44:36 AM
@gzig5 did it provide step by step directions for guys like me that are tooled and have the capability, but don't do it often enough to not fumble around a bit?

??  Did what provide step by step?  The DYI is in the link.  It's not literal step by step, but the pics of disassemble/assemble are pretty much in order.  I loosely followed along and reassembled in reverse order of how I took it apart. 

7E-Bodies

Continued with prepping the original tail panel (welding up drilled out spot welds) for reinstalling after removing it to slide in the very impressive AMD trunk pan. Was delighted to find the rear frames in great condition. All in all very enjoyable job made even easier by the efficiency of @MoparDave at Roseville.

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

cordodge

Bit of cleaning of the challenger and the D-100 for a show tomorrow.

Cudajason

Been working on templates to mount better seats in my cuda...almost ready to see if they fit!!

Pics to follow.
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda70-74

Got my  longer wheel stud in today for my rear axle
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

7E-Bodies

I shot a lot of lacquer in the 80's. Good stuff.

tparker

Thought I'd wind up the motor  :looney:

Cuda70-74

Went to MIR race track in MD and saw some mopars
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Chryco Psycho

Cool pix , Thanks
interesting Se without a vinyl roof