Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Second to last

CudaMoparRay

Last

1 Wild R/T

Today was not an E body day....

Brads70

Please  post up some picture of that one going back together!  :bravo:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Brads70 on November 09, 2019, 07:35:49 PM

Who said anything about it going back together?  I'm just gonna shove it back in storage again...

No Really!!!   But only for a few months while I get the other project painted....

I finally have someone who's willing to pull the trigger, I'm getting both cars painted so I finally have control of getting them finished instead of being held up by things I can not control... :banana: :banana:

dodj

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on November 09, 2019, 09:41:07 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on November 09, 2019, 07:35:49 PM

Who said anything about it going back together?  I'm just gonna shove it back in storage again...

No Really!!!   But only for a few months while I get the other project painted....

I finally have someone who's willing to pull the trigger, I'm getting both cars painted so I finally have control of getting them finished instead of being held up by things I can not control... :banana: :banana:
Life is good!
:ohyeah:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

7E-Bodies

Shot the factory looking undercoating I got from @RestoRick and am amazed. I bought the gun he'd recommended from online and couldn't be happier. Maybe I can finally weld this new quarter in place. I went by Ricks pics and his instructions EXACTLY. GREAT STUFF!! Thanks Rick!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7E-Bodies

A follow up photo from my post above...
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Wayne

1970 Cuda 383 4spd red on red
Backyard Hotrods @ Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bd5dyuOKCJT-kWhdEGm3A

CudaMoparRay

Added a custom cut decal on my OEM air filter for fun.

YellowThumper

Pushed the reset button on the MS3X wiring. All exposed to retrace my work.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

dodj

Fitting LED headlights. Incedible how much brighter they are
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

gzig5

Quote from: dodj on November 21, 2019, 05:15:12 AM

Source?  Anything significant involved in the conversion besides maybe some relays?  I've been wanting to upgrade.  As I get older the quality of headlight illumination makes a bigger difference in how well I can see at night. 

dodj

Quote from: gzig5 on November 21, 2019, 06:34:52 AM

Source?  Anything significant involved in the conversion besides maybe some relays?  I've been wanting to upgrade.  As I get older the quality of headlight illumination makes a bigger difference in how well I can see at night.
I got them off ebay
PM sent regarding details
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/FOUR-5-75-5-3-4-Round-H4-Clear-Projector-Headlights-w-36W-LED-H4-Bulbs-Dodge/233118103011?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: gzig5 on November 21, 2019, 06:34:52 AM

Generally you don't need relays as they draw a lot less power