Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

I hid Christmas presents in mine .... that's about as exciting as it get in the dead of winter in Canada... :D

RUNCHARGER

Yep: Just switched the battery tender between cars. Poor summer so I let the plates run out in September, could have been driving it half the days since so far. Oh well, pavement is cold anyway.
Sheldon

gzig5

It got over 50 degrees and it was killing me not getting it out and going for a ride but there is too much salt on the roads.  :pullinghair:

jimynick

I seem to be going the other way; son Nick and I started the teardown of my Challenger and we washed all the road grunge off and then pulled the frt bmpr, grille, both frt fndrs and I started knocking out some of the dings that never got fixed when I rushed it onto the road. Unfortunately, it seems that the epoxy primer that we shot it with has substandard adhesion and I'm not going to go through all the BS to paint this thing only to have the paint come off prematurely, so it looks like it's strip time- again.  :crying:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cuda hunter

86 ram

sanded cab floor
self etch primed it
painted it bumper black

tightened down valve gaskets because they are leaking on the rears.  How surprising.

cleaned, straightened kinda buffed two sill plates
pulled tape from gluing door seals on
install glove box
Fix glove box lock handle
Install floor plugs
working on ignition now
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

This #$^& keeps up I'm going to have to insure the car again. We have more people coming by to look at the house today, I can't believe the trouble we've had selling it. The view today should help anyway.
Sheldon

7E-Bodies

Dug into a minor 1970's side impact repair, correcting a support section that an old body shop left hidden. My 13 year old daughter took an interest in heating and straightening it. Building memories she'll carry into old age. 
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

dave73

I bought a non-mopar hot rod project to shove my 318 and 3 speed into, does that count?

RUNCHARGER

Yup: That's great stuff. I've long been tempted to buy a C2 or C3 Corvette and swap a nice 340 and A833 into it just because.
Sheldon

gzig5

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on December 30, 2019, 12:15:20 PM
Yup: That's great stuff. I've long been tempted to buy a C2 or C3 Corvette and swap a nice 340 and A833 into it just because.

That should make some bow tie aficionados heads explode.

dave73

I've always had a soft spot for early 30's ford hot rods - grew up around them. My Challenger fell into my lap and I couldn't pass it up, now I love that too. I just came across a deal I couldn't pass up so I'm slowly collecting parts for it now. It's in shambles but it's a long term project. It's a 31 ford roadster pickup. So far I have a frame, front half of the body, full front suspension. Plan on running the mopar 318, 318 and maybe 8-3/4 if I go up to a dana. As of right now, I only have a few hundred in parts. Will slowly collect and build it with my boy in a few years when we have enough to start.

Cudakiller70

Quote from: gzig5 on December 30, 2019, 12:28:44 PM

Hmm ...Thinking of put an LS into my barracuda.

Blake@diyhemi.com

Finished up suspension upgrades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

JS29

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on December 30, 2019, 12:52:31 PM
Quote from: gzig5 on December 30, 2019, 12:28:44 PM

Hmm ...Thinking of put an LS into my barracuda.
:stop:

CudaMoparRay

Took measurements in order to install my "new" gran coupe door panel trims