Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Duodec

Still collecting and reviewing info about my 'new' 46RH core; found out the seller did a mix and match; the number on the trans pan rail says it is from a 1994-95 Dakota 4WD; the separate OD section is 2WD, not sure what vintage yet, and may not know until it is disassembled which I have no room to do right now (I do have a shop press for dealing with the spring).  I'm also researching the parts that should just be replaced, though won't know what other parts to get until I tear it down.

I'd like to get major parts sooner rather than later in case it keeps getting harder to find parts as time goes on; unfortunately I expect that is likely to be the case.

Also still collecting parts for the 318 rebuild.  Its sad how many standard parts have been on backorder for months or longer.  Still need two Melling intake valves (got 6 new ones and want common brand in the engine) and valve spring retainers also.  I can find chinese parts but the hopefully American brands not so much.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

On a run last night with 12-15 others. Lead guy pulled over for some minor issue so we all pulled over. I got over to far and there was a steep drop off and it hung me up. CAA to the rescue. No damage, car ran fine after that.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YellowThumper

Quote from: blown motor on September 30, 2022, 06:35:15 AM
On a run last night with 12-15 others. Lead guy pulled over for some minor issue so we all pulled over. I got over to far and there was a steep drop off and it hung me up. CAA to the rescue. No damage, car ran fine after that.

Nice job pulling the spotlight away from the lead car issues...
Glad no for harm.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

YellowThumper

When you work for a large enough company they have their own cars and coffee gathering.
Proudly showing up as the bastard stepchild.

Mike.

blown motor

R/T's 4 R/P

A ride with friends to enjoy the Fall colors!
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

nsmall

YellowThumper

Was the baby of the group.
Figuratively and literally.

Mike.

Brads70

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 17, 2022, 08:44:54 AM
Quote from: YellowThumper on October 10, 2021, 12:14:53 PM
Quote from: Dakota on October 10, 2021, 04:56:05 AM
Quote from: YellowThumper on October 09, 2021, 04:30:56 PM
Sorry @cuda hunter all tags were "missing".

He sure has all well-trained to look.   :takepicture:

:haha: yes he has.

Funny.  Apparently I have not looked at this thread since October.  Thanks for letting me know.

It's unfortunate that we don't have an alert bar that tells us that we have unread posts. 
I know there is a  new threads tab, but I miss a bunch of stuff with this set up.

Since I'm talking on the "what have you done" thread, here is a picture of what I just did.  Moved a few cars to a different garage.

Man am I jealous!  I wish I HAD an extra garage to move my cars to!!!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

blown motor

@70_440-6Cuda  The NEW tab alerts you to new posts in the thread as well as new threads.

torredcuda

Moved the Barracuda down to the under house garage the other day to clear out both detached garage bays for the road runner project for this winter. Yesterday I finished clearing out the other under house bay for the wife`s Jeep as she gets to park it inside during the winter months - happy wife, happy life.  :bigthumb: Probably last weekend for shows but I may get a few more drives in before they salt the roads - have I ever mentioned how much I HATE winter?  :rofl:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/