Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Slowly getting things,  bolted back on, I haven't  yet but could fire it up now , battery installed back in the nice shiny new  trunk.

blown motor

Didn't know you'd gotten it back home. How long do you think it will take to get it all back together?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Quote from: blown motor on May 26, 2024, 05:36:34 PMDidn't know you'd gotten it back home. How long do you think it will take to get it all back together?

Not sure , waiting on rear taillight's package tray, mobile glass guy to come and install the front and rear glass. Installing the glass in the doors is my least favourite thing....

Challenger in NC

Finally got engine repainted.

blown motor

Checked fluids, waxed car, cleaned glass, Rainex on the windshield, checked tire pressure, cleaned rims, blacked the tires, all in preparation for the four day Ontario Hotrod Tour this weekend with 85 other cars.

jimynick

Pretty much ditto. Here's hoping the rain goes away!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Brads70

Well after 10  years of road grime I took it upon myself  to clean and polish  the rims. That and I figured  you can't  put dull rims on a freshly painted car.  :D
Dirty job but about an hour per rim, used brasso and 3000 grit sandpaper where needed. Came out pretty nice I thought.

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

blown motor

Did about 120 miles today on the second day of the four day Ontario Hotrod Tour.

Brads70

I had the afternoon  free to work on the Challenger,  getting back together after paint. Got the back end all done.... Valance  still at body shop...

Duodec

Still working on the A/C box rebuild.  I test fit two aftermarket heater cores and neither one will fit without apparently quite a bit of tweaking, so definitely going with a Glen Ray restore.

Also making a list to take to the local swap meet tomorrow

YellowThumper

Quote from: Brads70 on May 31, 2024, 06:20:58 PM
Quote from: YellowThumper on May 31, 2024, 06:18:25 PMCursed at it. :pullinghair:

Electrical is my nemesis....
It is only starting every other day. There still seems to be a grounding issue.
Refinement of electrical was in the plans at a logical pace. Not all at once. Now will have to be front and center.

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Duodec

Picked up a reproduction trunk mat at the swap meet today, along with disk brake shields that are in better shape than the ones I already had.

blown motor

Got home from the Ontario Hotrod Tour. Four days of cruising eastern Ontario. Some beautiful scenery along the St Lawrence river and the shore of Lake Ontario. 85-90 cars and pickups.