Main Menu

Bought this today Anyone need parts ?

Started by anlauto, June 16, 2021, 02:30:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

So my customer bought this today, plan right now is to clone it into a 71....Anybody LOCAL need 72-74 Cuda parts ? Will be selling lots of stuff off of this...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I am always interested in stuff.

if the fenders are good, I may be interested.

what else are you thinking of selling?

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

Well there would be a long list of parts being sold off the car, but if I have my way, he might just sell the whole car. He bought it sight unseen and I would rather start with a nicer car I think....but it's his money...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

ek3

LOOKS LIKE A NICE SET OF MAGNUM 500'S AND TRIM RINGS......................VERY HARD TO FIND........

blown motor

:haha: I thought that car had no engine and then I realized that wheel is the spare for your trailer!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Well there actually is NO engine or transmission...but otherwise complete, even has exhaust...LoL

Check out what I spotted when checking out the trunk....looks like it's never been touched

blown motor

"Your mission Alan, should you decide to accept it, convince the owner to restore the car to factory original. This message will self destruct in five seconds."
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

PLY474

No love for the 74?  :( 
What is the factory color code?  Looks orange in the trunk which of course wasn't offered.

Poolshark314

Saw it listed for sale yesterday on fb, so I guess you convinced him to sell?
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

73TopBanana

No love for the 74?  Just curious, what does this statement mean?

PLY474

The job plan is to clone it into a 71.  Call me crazy, but I like a 74.  They were well equipped stock and I think they make great drivers, and this one looks good.

Quote from: 73TopBanana on June 17, 2021, 05:07:07 PM
No love for the 74?  Just curious, what does this statement mean?

Alexcuda

Hey Alan I would be interested in some parts, let me know if he decides to part some stuff out.

anlauto

For sure I'll let you know...yesterday was crazy, one minute he wanted to sell it, the next he wanted to build it....I think it's going to hit the market with an extremely optimistic asking price, if sells great, if not, we'll build it...

B5 Blue originally

dodj

Quote from: PLY474 on June 17, 2021, 07:17:00 PM
  Call me crazy, but I like a 74
When it comes to the ebody cuda,  any year is as good as any other. 72-74 definitely have the best tail lights. All the grilles are nice. 70-71 has nicer marker lights.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Poolshark314

Here it is posted up on facebook for sale
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD