Main Menu

FANTASTIC 1971 Cuda for sale

Started by anlauto, February 07, 2017, 11:57:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Now this would be a great Cuda to restore  :alan2cents:

Check it out fast because it will end very soon with a "buy it now" http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Plymouth-Barracuda-ralleye-w-leather-seats-/232230752932?forcerrptr=true&hash=item36120812a4:g:p9wAAOSwA3dYl~AO&item=232230752932

@Cuda Cody  FJ6 black top, black leather, black billboard....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

WOW that's close to me . . . 1/2 hour.   :unbelievable:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71GranCoupe

Cuda Cody

If it was a V-Code I would be ALL over it.  But it's a $65 to $70k car when restored, right? :notsure:  At that price it's a buy and enjoy car.   :yes:   Great color, great options, and some good docs.  But non numbers & Auto hurts a bit.   :thinking:

Desmond

Thanks for the heads up Alan - that is one gingerbread-ed machine. Front Elasto, body color mirrors, leather, sassy grass, billboards, WIRE WHEEL COVERS! Wild.

anlauto

71 Cudas are so hot right now, I can see this one bringing some serious coin when restored. YES I agree auto non numbers hurts for sure....but it's got a lot of everything else !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Great options. Too bad the matching #'s block wasn't there for that $$$.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 07, 2017, 12:32:17 PM
If it was a V-Code I would be ALL over it.  But it's a $65 to $70k car when restored, right? :notsure:  At that price it's a buy and enjoy car.   :yes:   Great color, great options, and some good docs.  But non numbers & Auto hurts a bit.   :thinking:

:rofl: If it was a V code it would be double the asking price for sure...at the very least :bigmoney:

HP_Cuda

Start with a resto with a 45k Cuda? Huh?

:bricks:

Quote from: anlauto on February 07, 2017, 12:59:24 PM
71 Cudas are so hot right now, I can see this one bringing some serious coin when restored. YES I agree auto non numbers hurts for sure....but it's got a lot of everything else !
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

realn96

I agree with Alan, Auto kills it for me! Love the sassy grass green and lots of cool options. Now if it had a 340 and a shaker car even non numbers I can see that number being closer to the value it would bring in.  :alan2cents: :iagree:

anlauto

Quote from: HP_Cuda on February 07, 2017, 04:29:44 PM

Start with a resto with a 45k Cuda? Huh?

:bricks:

I didn't say the price was fantastic  :unbelievable:

Shoooter

That should bring good money! Prices are going up Fast.. not many cars like that around anymore

61K T/A

Best offer takes it. At the bottom of the listing it says " Special Handling Car". What does that mean? Does it have a AAR package?

Cuda Cody

Wonder if he's had any offers?  Nice Cuda!!!!

61K T/A

I'm very tempted but Im looking at a RoadRunner.