Main Menu

How do I tell for sure if I dropped a lifter

Started by usraptor, September 20, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Awesome!!!!  :veryexcited:  :bravo:  Glad to hear of  a happy ending!  :bradsthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: Well at least now it is something to laugh about anyway. We've all had these moments.
Sheldon

Jay Bee

Congrats on the find. I've been following this but left the advice to more knowledgeable experts. However, I'm a bit concerned about this, Quick Fuel had your carb for 2 months  :)
Quote from: usraptor on September 28, 2017, 06:20:42 PM
so the Cuda will have to wait until the rods are done or I'm between stages on the rods and can get back to the 'Cuda. 

usraptor

Quote from: Jay Bee on September 29, 2017, 05:17:11 AM
Congrats on the find. I've been following this but left the advice to more knowledgeable experts. However, I'm a bit concerned about this, Quick Fuel had your carb for 2 months  :)
Quote from: usraptor on September 28, 2017, 06:20:42 PM
so the Cuda will have to wait until the rods are done or I'm between stages on the rods and can get back to the 'Cuda. 

Somebody hit the wrong key on the computer and thus it wasn't shipped back to me.  It took several calls to tech service and finally a tech service supervisor to get it straightened out and get the carb returned.

Shane Kelley

I was on the their website the other day. I see Holley bought them out!  :verymad: 

usraptor

Yep, I don't know if that had anything to do with having such a hard time getting my carb back after repairs or not.  :thinking:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: usraptor on September 23, 2017, 07:38:15 AM
Yeah me too.  Pro-Maxx heads BTW.  Very happy with them up until this point and until I get the head off really can't say it's their problem.

Glad you found the problem & honestly, glad it wasn't an issue with the heads since I plan to use a pair on an upcoming build...

Chryco Psycho